Software Engineer - Tadbund Hyderabad | Zoek India
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Tadbund Hyderabad, Hyderabad, Telangana
Permanent (Full time)
Occasionally, a job comes along with the opportunity to positively affect user experiences for everyone using Microsoft Azure. If you’ve been waiting for that kind of opportunity this may be the job for you. Azure is one of the fastest growing business at Microsoft and one of the largest cloud providers in the world. This fast-paced growth of cloud-based applications and solutions is creating exciting new opportunities for innovation and leadership. Azure Customer Experience (CXP) team is searching for a customer obsessed software engineer to join our innovative team and help manage service life cycle in production environments. Our team represents a deep investment in improving the availability, reliability, operations efficiency, and release velocity of Azure solutions. We build solutions to ease the path to build, manage and operate large-scale, massively distributed, fault-tolerant systems.
We take engineering-based approaches to solve production reliability problems. We are responsible for improving availability, latency, scalability, performance, and efficiency. We have interest in behaviour of distributed systems generally. We care deeply about software quality and how software is constructed and designed with a production-oriented focus on monitoring, release processes, safe deployments, performance optimization, capacity management, crisis response, resiliency engineering and similar concerns beyond pure functionality which are relevant to improving reliability.
Our team is built on trust and teamwork; we work in a start-up like environment toward shared goals and use an iterative approach to deliver value and stability to our customers. Our “no dead-ends” philosophy ensures that every customer can realize their full potential through the Microsoft Cloud. Customer obsession, Automation, Data Driven, Collaboration and Troubleshooting are few characteristics of our team. We are growing fast but remain agile. You will work with teams across Microsoft, established industry players, and customers. Our partners and customers are eager for our solutions and ready to bet big on Azure. You will have the opportunity to design and develop creative, compelling, and innovative systems that support our world-wide operations. You will develop software and services at scale, innovating on the latest technologies as the earliest adopters while mentoring other team members.
If this resonates with you, and have passion for customers in cloud, let's talk!
- Write clean, robust, and well-thought-out code with an emphasis on quality, performance, simplicity, durability, scalability, and maintainability.
- Design and implement large scale and full stack systems , Own the end-to-end life cycle of features, from inception to development to managing it live on production.
- Ensure that services and components are well-defined and modularized, secure, reliable, diagnosable, actively monitored, and reusable.
- Participate actively in code reviews, bug/issue triage and support well informed decisions towards business and engineering goals.
- Partner with program managers to drive solutions for customer’s challenges, and technical requirements into designs, effective processes and set of features. Help manage priorities, deliverables, and timelines.
- Review work of peer members and Coach/mentor other team members.
- Provide design inputs, specifications, requirements to influence and advance Azure platform capabilities.
- Act as an engineering SPOC for ensuring successful cloud journey for customers.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot Azure related issues escalated by service desk teams or routed via incident management in a 24x7 Customer Reliability Engineering (CRE) environment
- At least 5+ years of experience with designing, implementing, debugging, and launching large-scale, distributed, fault-tolerant systems software products or services.
- 2+ years of experience in public cloud - Azure (or AWS/GCP)
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Engineering
- Proficient in C , .NET Framework, and Azure.
- Strong aptitude in architecting, designing, coding, debugging, code reviewing and delivering excellent products.
- Technical passion, problem solving skills, and the ability to work independently.
- Experience optimizing automation, reliability, and monitoring.
- Proven ability to design and create componentized, well-architected, distributed programming models which can scale.
- Extensive experience with at least one public cloud provider (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Strong algorithm and analytical background and very good understanding on how to apply advanced knowledge to solve real world problems.
- Experience in Agile/Scrum/Lean Methodology /DevOps/CICD/GIT
- Monitoring data related technologies like Azure Monitor, Log Analytics, Grafana, Prometheus, Datadog, Confluent , etc
- Strong leadership with proven track record of DevOps/ support Engineering competencies including customer focus and business /strategic acumen.
- Experience in communicating to a variety of stakeholders including large enterprise customers, executive management, and engineering teams.