Program Specialist (Recruitment) - Bengaluru | Zoek India
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Program Specialist (Recruitment)
Permanent (Full time)
The Program Specialist, I (Recruitment) is responsible for building and maintaining relationships with Hiring Managers and managing the full lifecycle of the requisition process including requisition intake (briefing), shortlisting, sourcing management through empanelled suppliers (recruitment agencies), onboarding, worker assignment management, time and expense management, offboarding and reporting. The Program Specialist I, acts as a talent advisor to support our clients through the requisition fulfillment process to ensure quality talent is acquired in a timely manner. The focus will be on contingent candidates (contractors)
Relatable job titles: Recruitment Advisor, Recruitment Specialist, Recruiter (Agency or Internal), Staffing Specialist etc.
- Assist client managers during all stages of the contract labor acquisition process including requisition intake, sourcing, and candidate shortlisting and interviewing
- Demonstrate recruitment expertise by preparing insightful questions appropriate for the position prior to conducting requirement intake session with hiring managers in order to gather detailed job descriptions to distribute to supply base
- Document requirement intake conversations in an appropriate database (VMS: Beeline, Fieldglass etc.)
- Utilize reports to manage open requirements to advise managers on status of requirements and monitor supplier sourcing strategies to ensure timely response
- Discuss with HM agree upon expectations, timeframes, feedback, roles and responsibilities of everyone involved in the requisition fulfillment process
- Coach, manage and oversee the performance of participating staffing suppliers
- Document all client/ supplier reported issues and track resolution through to completion ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction in the CRM system
- Monito performance against contract SLA’s, requisition aging, invoicing, time and expense entry, and vendor compliance tracking
- Maintain and update monthly activity and performance reports
- Provide constant interaction via face to face, email, and phone with a client, staffing vendors, contract personnel, and other partners
- Assist with worker assignment management (cost center changes, an extension of contract assignments, etc.) to improve data integrity
- Liaison with managers, vendors, and security department to ensure all necessary paperwork is completed and collected prior to starting assignments and at end of assignments
- Ensure all work orders are closed in the system with accurate finish reasons when notified of an end of the assignment and appropriate departments are notified (. security)
- Assist with the collection of company assets from vendors (laptop, badges, etc.)
- Assist and monitor time and expense entry to ensure appropriate approvals occur by hiring managers by required deadlines
- Constant interaction with vendors to ensure new hire paperwork is completed in a timely manner to avoid onboarding delays
- Log all client and vendor inquiries into appropriate tool.
Education, Qualifications, and Skills
- University degree preferred or applicable experience
- Experience in high volume coordination activities with at least 1-2 years of experience in the recruitment industry.
- Client hiring manager/supplier facing – hence Excellent verbal and written communications
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment that changes from day to day
- Strong analytical and problem solving, documentation and follow up skills showing orientation towards results
- Strong time management
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PPT) and PC skills
- VMS (Beeline or Fieldglass) experience is highly regarded
- Able to work independently with some direction and Customer Focused
- General alignment with AGS Core Values:
- Commitment to Excellence,
- Open Communication,
- Serving Others
As a workplace, we focus on relationships – with each other, our clients and our candidates - in fact serving others is one of our core values. We support open communication and recognize that giving constructive criticism can be even harder than receiving it. We appreciate the fearless and the passionate, who force us to be better. Everything we do sits on a pillar of diversity - diverse perspectives, backgrounds and ideas drive innovation and make us successful.