Network Security Engineer - Bengaluru | Zoek India
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Network Security Engineer
Permanent (Full time)
- Design and implementation of existing and new secure network architectures which include both hardware and software switches, firewalls and routers.
- Identifying network problems, isolating root causes, and initiating corrective action.
- Implementation of access and monitoring controls and compliance with security, safety, and environmental guidelines.
- Managing firewalls, site to site and remote access VPNs.
- Ensuring proper operation of routing protocols such as OSPF, EIGRP, and BGP.
- Developing standard operating procedures and design guides that outline the implementation of various technologies.
- CCNA or CCNP certified (R&S).
- Experience with architecting, designing, installing, configuring, and maintaining WAN/LAN networks, to include the associated, encryption, firewalls, routers, switches.
- In-Depth knowledge of theoretical and practical applications of the TCP/IP Stack and OSI Model
- Cisco IOS command-line experience.
- Troubleshooting experience with network hardware such as switches, routers, boundary protection (firewalls, intrusion protection devices/intrusion detection devices, etc.) and various other network managed devices.
- Expertise in IP routing, QoS, traffic engineering, DNS; DHCP; HSRP; transparent firewalls.
- VPN technologies such as MPLS.
- Broad networking-centric expertise with operating systems such as various Linux distributions, Windows server and workstation, and hypervisors
IP multicast (PIM).