Fullstack Senior Software Engineer - Nelamangala | Zoek India | 60049a778995412ab91d62a6dc04bcd5
Fullstack Senior Software Engineer - Java (Reliability) | Multinational Leading Company | 4-7 years
Nelamangala, Bangalore Rural, Karnataka
Permanent (Full time)
This position requires deep knowledge of software development. You must be comfortable with rapidly evolving designs, requirements, and have excellent interpersonal skills. Throughout the process, you will work collaboratively with our team of engineers and partner with other teams across operations & engineering. The individual must be self-motivated, an amazing problem solver and a fast learner. Very strong technical skills and demonstrated experience in writing commercial grade apps for high availability systems is a must. The candidate will work with talented engineers in a fast paced, technically demanding environment to deliver new features.
Deployment, support and monitoring of new platforms and application stacks. Participate in new technology evaluation, design and development of highly scalable distributed databases. Explore and evaluate new technologies and solutions to push our capabilities forward, getting ahead of user needs, and working hard to transform, innovate, and continuously improve.
- 4-6+ years of experience of developing and maintaining infrastructure in a high volume of customer-facing environment.
- Strong backend and frontend programming skills.
- Write code for web-based applications, create fast, easy-to-use, production applications, and develop solutions quickly.
- Understanding of fundamental principles behind a scalable application.
- Optimize web applications to maximize speed and scale to support diverse clients on high powered machines.
- Consultancy approach to create new designs, architectures, standards, and methods for large-scale distributed systems.
- Systematic multitasking problem solving approach, coupled with a strong sense of ownership, accountability, and drive.
- Experience with algorithms, data structures, complexity analysis, automation, software design, and database management.
- Experience with React, Redux, Node programming and design skills and running web services at scale.
- Demonstrated experience with AWS, ElasticSearch, writing hand-crafted SQL, PL/SQL.
- Experience with Java web frameworks such as Spring Boot, Spring MVC.
- Experience writing Java libraries and developing REST APIs (. writing code/services meant to be used by others).
- Familiarity with Tomcat, Weblogic, JBoss, Jetty, etc.
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Phenomenal debugging and testing skills.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work effectively across multiple business and technical teams.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results on time with high quality.
- Aptitude to independently learn new technologies.
- Passion for delivering the best quality product regardless of project scope.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- DevOps mentality and experience with Jenkins deployment pipelines and monitoring practices.
- Conduct on call duties as need for urgent matters.
Posted 5 days ago