Associate Vulnerability Analyst - Bengaluru | Zoek India
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Associate Vulnerability Analyst
Permanent (Full time)
OPPORTUNITY OVERVIEW As an Associate Vulnerability Analyst at , you will join the Vulnerability Assessment team, a group of highly skilled individuals working to protect digital assets from the latest threats. In this role, you will support our team by identifying and conducting detailed analysis of cyber risks. Your goal: research and identify digital footprints in support of protecting ’ll join a team of software engineers, cybersecurity experts, and data scientists who are disrupting the cyber security industry providing Digital Risk Protection: Protection on social media and digital channels from security threats like social engineering, external fraud, data loss, and insider threat.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work with teams to understand potential attack surfaces
- Execute, provide feedback, and improve the workflows built by the vulnerability assessment organization and our engineering teams
- Utilize internal and external tools to discover digital assets
- Bachelor’s Degree in technical discipline (. engineering) or equivalent experience
- Basic understanding of DNS and basic network and host security concepts
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge of major social networks
- Solid interpersonal and social skills
- Spoken and written fluency in the English language
- Huge Plus:
- Experience with vulnerability assessment products, such as: ipwhois, domaintools, securitytrails, Tenable, Qualys, Rapid7, OpenVAS, nmap
Do you have the right attitude?
- You’re comfortable with a quickly growing team
- You quickly adapt and recommend solutions as needed
- As a self-starter, when you find a problem, you alert the team, and fix it…you don’t wait for the next task
- You’re used to producing superior work while meeting aggressive deadlines
Do you want to love where you work?
- Amazing Product: ZeroFOX has created a paradigm-shifting cybersecurity product that has been recognized as leading the next generation of predictive cyber solutions.
- Recently raised a $74 million Series D led by Intel Capital, and joined by some of the most respected VCs in the country, like NEA and Redline Capital.
- Bragging Rights: Named the 1 startup in Baltimore and 2 startup in Maryland by the Tech Tribune
- Tight-Knit Team: the ZeroFOX Technology Organization is a community – most describe our team as a group of talented, driven individuals who are incredibly committed to each other and the overall success of the team. All are encouraged to contribute their feedback and innovative ideas into our product, development practices, and operations.
- Get Things Done: Innovation is woven into the fabric of our organization. Every aspect of our operations is purposeful; enabling us to research, develop and innovate faster than the competition.
Posted 5 days ago