Software Engineer - Bengaluru | Zoek India
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Software Engineer - Java (Intermediate) | Fortune 100 Leading Company | 3-5 years
Permanent (Full time)
Who You Are:
The ideal candidate performs the development of high-performing, well-tested, and thoughtfully architected software applications that satisfy our internal business needs and power guest experiences. Has proven experience in effectively applying scientific, mathematical, and social principles to design, build, & maintain technology products, devices, systems, and solutions that provide amazing customer experiences.
A Day in the Life:
- Uses algorithms, data structures, programming languages, programming paradigms to create, test, and operate sustainable client-side or server-side software applications and services.
- Builds and extends software applications in varying (cloud, hybrid cloud, and on-premise) environments.
- Ensures applications are designed to be highly available, observable, and durable via software engineering best practices.
- Works with business and systems analysts to understand end-user requirements and translate those into pragmatic and effective technical solutions.
- Works closely with onsite and remote frontend, backend and operations engineers to ensure deliverables are well-documented, secure, and resilient.
- Applies DevOps practices- brings development and IT ops processes, people, and tools closer together to increase the speed, efficiency, and quality with which we deliver technical solutions.
- Provides DevOps thought leadership in delivery contexts, focusing on the requirements of lululemon's end-users and how they are best served by continuous improvements to our delivery approach.
- Collaborates with the engineering teams (onshore and offshore) to deliver on integration projects.
- Engages in ongoing quality and performance improvement to ensure reliability and security.
- Designs for release and configuration management.
- Assists in troubleshooting and resolving production system issues.
- Acknowledges the presence of choice in every moment and takes personal responsibility for their life.
- Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovates to achieve great results.
- Communicates with honesty and kindness and creates space for others to do the same.
- Leads with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure.
- Fosters connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
- Integrates fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesn’t take themselves too seriously.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science/engineering or equivalent.
- 5+ years of software engineering experience.
- Strong software development fundamentals including automated testing, source control, continuous integration in addition to continuous delivery and/or deployment.
- Strong technical, hands-on, experience to support development, infrastructure, and operations.
- Familiarity with streaming platforms (real-time data at a massive scale like Confluent Kafka).
- Solid working experience with cloud technologies and platforms such as AWS and Azure.
- In-depth working experience with Java, Ansible, GitHub, Eclipse
- Experience in Linux/Unix system administration, system, and server builds, installations, upgrades, tuning, migration, and troubleshooting.
- Experience working with security log analysis, application logs, and general log management practices.
- Worked with and implemented DevOps practices (. CICD).
- Familiar with the project tools: Jira, Confluence, Slack, MS Office, SharePoint, Smartsheet.
- Java or .NET development certification at SCJP/MCTS level or above.
We are all leaders, committed to growth and results. Are you ready to create a positive change with the work you do, for the community and the world?
We’re looking for you. Join us.
Posted 14 days ago