Assistant Manager - Mumbai | Zoek India | 600c55f54ee14cd4aac2c30acf96034a
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Assistant Manager - Product Expert
Permanent (Full time)
*With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world s biggest brands and we have fun doing it. Now, we re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.Are you the one we are looking forWe are inviting applications for the role of AM, Product Expert**In this role, you are encouraged to be responsible for building various offerings in business insight area as requested by the clients on a regular basis. The individual must be an active contributor towards the overall objective of the project. We are looking for some who should be open to work in any shift as per the business requirement.Responsibilities**The Role demands for a qualified professional who can provide mentorship to direct reports typically comprising of first line managers and supervisors.
- Locate data from various sites, co-packers, specialist groups, external websites, suppliers, etc.
- Confirm analytical and compliance data (raw materials and finished products) and resolve data issues that may be highlighted by these checks
- Validate sensory data and spec parameters
- Resolve data conflicts
- Confirm specification linkages in the system,
- Fill data gaps based on expertise/ supplier information/ raw material/ product label / mentorship / previous examples (additional claims / assessments will be required to meet the standards
- Validate data entered by external business partner and confirm data suitability of data for loading / final data validation in system.
- BE/B- Tech, BCA, MCA, MBA, BSc/MSc
- Effective communicate in writing and verbally to senior management.
- Food formulation and Regulatory knowledge relevant to food products, typically degree with experience in food regulation
- Basic systems experience (. excel, e-mail, ATLAS, AGILE and word.)
- On job training will be provided
- Data will be a source of truth for various downstream processes /systems therefore good attention to detail required
- Written and spoken English required
- Challenging priorities and urgency of information requirements
- Knowledge on Pharmacy/Science
- Able to nurture robust working relationships with the team, peers and clients, scheduling flexibility required
- Overall candidate should have problem solving, macro-level research and analytics approach and good in numbers.
- Good people and customer handling skills.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skill.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit . Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.,
Apply now to be among the first few applicants.
- Early applicants have high chances of getting a callback from the recruiter. Insights will be displayed once we have enough data available.
Login or Register to view all insights like salary, skills etc of all applicants of this job. Login Register
Posted 3 days ago