Software Engineer - Bengaluru | Zoek India | 6010f2adbec045779f2166c0b8a6a640
Software Engineer - Java Azure Competence
Permanent (Full time)
Software Engineer - Java Azure Competence
- Hub 1, Mezzanine Floor, South West Quadrant| Karle SEZ, Karle Town Centre,, Bangalore, karnataka, India
- Department: H&M Group
As one of the world’s largest fashion companies with more than 171,000 employees worldwide, H&M is an exciting and dynamic place to pursue a career within the fashion industry. H&M group comprises of nine independent brands: H&M, COS, Weekday, Monki, H&M Home, & Other Stories, ARKET and Afound. We have over 5,000 stores across more than 73 markets worldwide.
Our values reflect the heart and soul of H&M. They define what it takes to work here and how we do things. When we interact with colleagues and customers around the world, our values help us develop and grow. We want to be at the forefront of both fashion and sustainability.
Our employees play a key role and can contribute to more sustainable fashion, today and in the future.
The H&M group is on an exciting journey to meet and exceed our customers' expectations today, tomorrow and in the future. During 2020, we will continue our agile transformation to further advance our ability to continuously surprise and delight our customers and accelerate our business – by releasing the power of people, data and technology. With focus on the customer and our strong values, we explore new ways to innovate and develop products that make a meaningful and sustainable impact all over the world, and we want you to take a leading role in the transformation.
We explore new ways of working, have a customer-focused mindset, embrace our strong values and release the power of our people to innovate and develop products that make a meaningful impact to customers all over the world.
Join our journey and discover your potential!
For one of Business Tech newest product teams, Group Loyalty within Product Area Customer Engagement, we are looking for Software Engineers within Spring boot java and Azure area of expertise. The team will work with building the next generation of the loyalty engine for H&M Group supporting over 100 million members globally in X markets! You will be part of disrupting retail loyalty and setting the groundwork for whole H&M Group exponential global growth in this strategic area.
You will work in a newly build team close with business experts, product designer, data analyst and other teams to create the future of retail loyalty. You will be part of building the future for this product and team with the responsibility for creating and designing solutions that fulfill our customers' shopping experience. Furthermore, you will:
- Work with professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle
- Translate product strategy and requirement into suitable, maintainable and scalable solution design
- Collaborate closely with product owner and other cross-functional teams, share best practice as well as discuss and motivate design solutions
- Ensure the architectural and strategic technical roadmap for the platform and be in the forefront of new features adding to the product
As a team we are building new services that we own and run. We are fully responsible for the whole development cycle, design, build, test, deploy, evaluate and repeat. The mindset “You build it – you run it“ are key for us. We are measured on business outcome, not code merge or defects.
We are looking for you who are a true team player, have an open mindset and have a large willingness to contribute and can think outside the box. Other important personal skills needed in this role is to keep it simple, to be humble and open to new ideas and like to contribute in discussions in the forefront of disrupt loyalty!
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or other related field with 6-10 years related work experience
- Have a – “you build it you run it” mindset – with hands-on experience of DevOps or equivalent for source code control (preferable Azure)
- Have a strong track record of deliveries and an agile/iterative mindset
- Have strong developer skills coupled with an understanding of business language
- Have experience and/or interest in technical product development.
- Have experience in Java Spring AND Azure Kubernetes Services OR delivering complex products using a range of Azure services (including but not limited to Azure B2C, Azure Service bus, Azure Web Apps, Azure Functions/Logic Apps)
- Experienced within Azure DevOps, Azure, Azure Kubernetes Services, Java Spring Boot, Redis, Azure B2C, Azure API Mgmt, Azure Gateway
- Experienced in tools as JIRA and Confluence
- Team player, open minded and thrives in agile team
Posted 2 days ago