Associate - Chennai | Zoek India
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Associate - Projects
Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Permanent (Full time)
Masters Of Business Administration
Sales Support :
- ? Understand specific client requirements and analyze them.
- ? Conduct detailed costing based on time and effort estimation if required.
- ? Provide inputs for client demos/presentations/collaterals (such as capability deck and case study), communication & pitch.
- ? Provide support to onsite employees during deal making process.
- ? Participate in geographic specific event / seminars if required.
- ? Provide input for creating response to RFPs/RFIs.
- ? Provide support during proposal development.
- ? Conduct research on industry specific solutions and new platforms required.
- ? Participate in seminars /conferences.
- ? Prepare collaterals, publications, technology papers etc for distribution under guidance from team lead.
- New Solution Development.
- ? Conduct market research to identify new solution area.
- ? Create business case for new solution.
- ? Share business case with Senior Consultant / Team Lead for inputs.
- ? Detail out new solutions as required map solution developed to client space.
- ? Provide support for project execution involving new solution if required.
- ? Followup to closure in order to implement change and escalate to supervisor if required.
- Knowledge Management.
- ? Update knowledge articles in the knowledge management repository.
- ? Create knowledge articles on the problem workaround solutions.
- ? Maintain knowledge management database.
- ? Prepare collaterals, publications, technology papers etc for distribution and submit to supervisor for review.
- Solution Engineering.
- ? Conduct gap analysis to analyze the asis and wouldbe state of the business.
- ? Provide guidance in creating solutions for the gaps.
- ? Confirm technical feasibility of solution.
- ? Design end to end solution for the client and plan for integration.
- ? Provide work around as needed where standard solution is not required.
- ? Map solution/ deliverables to service level agreement (SLA) for delivery.
- ? Understand context of different clients to suitably structure solution implementation.
- ? Detail out customization requirements/ configuration changes required.
- ? Obtain approval and validation on solution developed.
- Implementation and Testing.
- ? Configure the system based on the requirements.
- ? Carry out testing before handover to the users.
- ? Test development objects and give feedback to the technical team.
- ? Conduct pilot for solution developed.
- ? Review and obtain signoff deliverables.
- ? Manage deadlines for functional deliverables.
- ? Create data migration and cutover plan.
- ? Conduct workshops to get a buy in on recommendations.
- ? Guide users in uploading data into the system.
- ? Support analysis of data issues and route for resolution.
- ? Create test cases based on the knowledge of the domain/product.
- ? Conduct test workshops.
- ? Plan for and conduct system testing based on the scenarios using various testing tools as required.
- Project Support & Functional Change Management.
- ? Configure/change configuration based on the ticket.
- ? Carry out testing before handing over to the users, test development objects and give feedback to the technical team.
- ? Meet project SLAs, give ticket resolution feedback to the customer.
- ? Support creation of business case for an IT initiative.
- ? Provide inputs for calculation of the project TCO and KPIs such as ROI.
- ? Provide input towards determination of project risks and recommendations on product and platform.
- ? Understand stakeholders' pain points, business objectives and organization culture.
- ? Draft communication plan to be circulated to the various interest groups within the organization and get it reviewed from the supervisor.
- ? Based on requirement study and gap analysis, analyze process/framework anomalies and deficiencies and make recommendations.
- ? Redesign processes/framework based on recommendations.
- ? Keep track of timelines and deliverables with respect to the functional area.
- ? Communicate with client and project team when necessary.
- ? Contribute towards driving functional change management in engagements as needed convince/guide the customer to move from an existing solution to a new solution.
- ? Support organizational change management processes for respective work streams.
- Client Management/Relationship Management.
- ? Manage client relationships from start to execution.
- ? Follow through on commitments, achieve timely resolution of issues.
- ? Conduct initiatives to meet client expectations.
- ? Approach client proactively to better understand issues and needs.
- ? Work to expand professional network in the client organization.
- ? Share business value of services to win engagement.
- People Management.
- ? Create training courses and supporting artefacts on the training server such as demo, presentation.
- ? Configure the system for training.
- ? Assist in selection of representative employee groups for training.
- ? Plan the training calendar.
- ? Conduct training with the help of academy.
- ? Mentor consultants with respect to product and domain skills on projects ? Coordinate with the project/program manager in understanding how the employee can better contribute to the project, seek feedback and address concerns.
- ? Organize team initiatives on a periodic basis.
- ? Provide guidance to new members in the team.
Must Have Skills
- Spring Boot
- Core Java
- COTS Products(BFS Ast&Wlth)
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Jan 27 2021
Posted 14 days ago