Associate Application Engineer - Bengaluru | Zoek India
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Associate Application Engineer- Process Filter (After-Market) 2-4 yr exp
Permanent (Full time)
Incumbent of this role will be part of the High-Value Centre of Celeros FT at Bangalore and will report to Tendering Manager. The Applications Engineer role provides detailed technical and commercial quotation support to the Global Tendering Organization in order to generate sales. Their performance directly influences the Company’s external relationships, hence the key to winning opportunities. The purpose is to support the production of accurate and competitive tenders in accordance with our customers’ requirements and our internal policies and procedures to facilitate achievement of order input and margin targets as well as support Regional Sales on technical and commercial clarifications. In general, required strong engineering background and technical knowledge about Process Filtration & Engineered pressure vessels and their application.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides tendering support to Global tendering teams across the Process Filtration & Separation product Spares to ensure all activities occur on time and with high quality from inquiry receipt to order handover.
- Coordinates liaison between sales department and all other operational departments
- Prepares technical tenders for equipment parts and service.
- Follows supervisor instructions on methods, techniques, or approaches.
- Attend bid clarification meetings.
- Facilitate order handover to site facility for manufacturing
- Actively pursues sales targets for Filters spares and services.
- Progress order bookings and ensure order throughput is managed in a timely fashion.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Proficient in the English language – both written and verbal
- Excellent communicator to bring common purpose to tasks and strategies
- Competence in Microsoft Office packages – Excel, Word, PowerPoint are prerequisites
- Exposure AutoCad / PV Elite will be an added advantage.
- Organized, be able to manage multiple tasks professionally
- Good time manager, sets and meets deadlines and objectives
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from internal personnel
- Understands ownership and accountability of assignments
- A team player that has the ability to interface with multiple functions - Operations, Finance, Engineering, Projects, Procurement
- Solid ability to learn products capabilities and limitations
- Understanding of engineering principles related to filtration process and mechanical design of pressure vessels
- Knowledge of industry engineering standards and product capabilities
- Awareness of market sectors and products within served by the offered products
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Creative and Independent
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- in Mechanical Engineering in regular course from recognized Institute/University.
- 2 - 4 years of relevant experience in technical tendering of Process filtration and pressure vessel market sector and industry. Preference will be for a candidate with aftermarket experience
- Excellent communication skill in the English language and ability to interact with global customers and internal stakeholders
- SAP knowledge and Able to Travel (Domestic and International)
Posted 12 days ago