Data science/Data analytics/Python/6+years - Mumbai | Zoek India | 601968af9f0141a2a586ad23c842d10d
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Data science/Data analytics/Python/6+years
Permanent (Full time)
Data science/Data analytics/Python/6+years:0000EUU8
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be.
HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world, with operations in 64 countries and territories. We aim to be where the growth is, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and, ultimately, helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team in the role of Manager, Technology Risk and Controls Review
Principal responsibilities/Job Intro/ Role Context/ Detailed Job Description
- We are TRaCR (Technology risk and control review) team part of CCO tech, HOST. An agile, responsive and high-quality first line review capability able to deliver a rapid tempo of risk insight to technology to drive continuous improvement in our control environment. TRaCR team offers a world of potential. We are embarking into the journey of Automation and Data analytics with strong focus on Innovation and building new capabilities and solutions.
- We encourage our people to dive in, roll up their sleeves and take on the many opportunities bound to come their way. We provide freedom to innovate, code and develop innovative product and solutions. We offer ample opportunities as well as training and development programs that empower you to expand your skills and abilities.
- We are looking for technical lead with strong hands-on experience in python programming and data analytics to create various capabilities and solutions. The candidate will be passionate about automation and machine learning, artificial intelligence and stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the field.
- Identify the opportunity for automation and design/build the end to end solutions.
- Exploring and visualizing data to gain an understanding of it, then identifying pattern in data distribution and generate insights
- Help in building key hypothesis and provide data analytics support to generate key insights for technology reviews
- Building machine learning based product leveraging development life cycle –Data preparation, model building, model validation, and model deployment
- Collaborate with stakeholders and end-users to understand and gather requirements to develop the best automation solutions and data products.
Requirements/ Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications.
- Five years’+ software development (either C++/Java/C /Python) and at least two years solid Python development experience;
- Strong understanding of machine learning libraries, ., Pandas, NumPy, Scikit-learn, Matplotlib, SciPy, PyTorch, TensorFlow;
- Strong understanding of machine learning and deep learning algorithms, ., ensemble models, Naïve Bayes, SVM, Decision Tree, DNN, CNN, RNN
- Good experience of visualization tool - Tableau/Qlik/Matplotlib
- Good experience of machine learning development life cycle –Data preparation, model building, model validation, and model deployment
- Good experience with database, including Relational, Key-value and Search engine
- Good experience with building and implementing Rest API, API Gateway;
- Familiarity with Flask/Django and Docker
- Knowledge on Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, NoSQL databases is plus
- Good fundamentals in Computer Science / Software Engineering
- Good working knowledge in Cloud Platform (prefer GCP)
- Good understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Good understanding of Agile, DevOps, CI/CD practice and tooling
- Good working knowledge of physical IT infrastructures (. Servers, SANs, Networking, etc.)
- Good experience with Linux systems, . use common shell commands and scripts.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Posted 1 days ago