Team Leader - Tadbund Hyderabad | Zoek India
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Tadbund Hyderabad, Hyderabad, Telangana
Permanent (Full time)
The Wealth Management Intermediaries (WMI) Due Diligence Questionnaire (DDQ) Specialist will be responsible for assisting in all phases of DDQ response and production covering the range of Invesco’s suite of products in the Wealth Management Intermediaries (WMI) Distribution Business. The WMI DDQ Specialist will be required to be detail-oriented to ensure high levels of accuracy and have a proficiency in working with performance and related data and information. Highly motivated, the DDQ Specialist will assume greater responsibilities and can work with increasing independence as they gain experience and mastery over the DDQ response process and systems and the firms suite of investment products and capabilities.
Key Responsibilities / Duties :
- Complete high-quality DDQs for current WMI distribution channel clients.
- Work closely with RFP Team Lead, Content Strategy team and Product Subject Matter Experts to deliver high quality, consistent DDQ deliverables on time.
- Organize statistical data by utilizing various analytical databases in order to comply with questionnaire response specifications.
- Develop and maintain an understanding of portfolios’ investment process, construction, and risk management.
- Knowledge of Asset Management Industry, financial markets and Mutual funds.
Work Experience / Knowledge:
- 1-2-year experience in asset management industry preferred.
- 1-2-year experience in RFP production.
- 1-2-year experience in writing and/ or editing financial services marketing materials preferred.
- General knowledge of investment products required.
- Strong Multi-lingual skills
- Ability to adhere to deadlines while managing multiple projects
- Must have the ability to concentrate and pay close attention to detail
- Strong writing and editing skills, an excellent communicator
- Strong project management skills with high attention to detail.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a deadline-oriented atmosphere
- Critical thinker and a quick learner
- Able to work well both independently and as a team member
- Bachelor’s degree or MBA from one of the reputed institutions.
- People are the foundation of our success
Posted 13 days ago