Integrations Developer - Tadbund Hyderabad | Zoek India | 602c4a83011344dcb7f0e3b1319cd3d6
Integrations Developer - Salesforce - APAC-based
Tadbund Hyderabad, Hyderabad, Telangana
Permanent (Full time)
The Job: Integrations Developer - Salesforce
**Pay rate: $20-30 per hour
****Salesforce APEX experience, a PLUS**\
You will be a key member of the Agiloft engineering team responsible for delivering data integration projects.
The Senior Integrations Developer designs and implements the data integration of disparate systems and builds extensible data acquisition and integration solutions to meet the functional and non-functional requirements of the business. In this role the Integrations Developer implements processes and logic to extract, transform, and distribute data across one or more data stores from a wide variety of sources.
The Senior Integrations Developer provides problem-solving expertise and complex analysis of data to develop business intelligence integration designs with stakeholders in Agiloft or in customer projects and to translate functional specifications into technical designs for implementation and deployment, The Senior Integrations Developer develops and maintains data integration standards according to Agiloft’s information services policies as well as best practices, conducts reviews of other integration developers’ development efforts to ensure consistent methodologies are followed and to make recommendations where necessary.
You should have no less than three years of professional experience in building enterprise-grade applications with a focus on integrations and API and one year plus experience with Apex applications.
The ideal candidate is passionate about building software and must be comfortable with setting their own schedule and proactively collaborating in a globally dispersed team using a variety of communication channels. This is a remote-only position.
- Manage data analysis and data integration of disparate systems
- Build extensible data integration solutions to meet the functional and non-functional requirements of the business
- Implement processes and logic to extract, transform, and distribute data across one or more data stores from a wide variety of sources
- Optimize the data integration platform to provide optimal performance under increasing data volumes
- Provide problem-solving expertise and complex analysis of data to develop business intelligence integration designs
- Develop and maintain data integration standards
- Work with project stakeholders to translate functional specifications into technical designs for implementation and deployment
- Ensure high quality and optimum performance of data integration systems in order to meet business solutions
- Follow company guidelines for programming and documentation
- Mentor Junior Integration Developers
- Minimum 3 years experience as Software Developer
- Java Developer
- Web Services (REST & SOAP)
- RESTful API design and JSON data representation
- Experience with J2EE, Tomcat, JBoss, EJB3 is a plus
- Experience in Multi-threading is plus
- Relational databases
- Experience with Salesforce Apex
- Experience working in geographically dispersed teams
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Good understanding of current database technologies and their application
- Hands-on experience with building Salesforce applications
- A keen interest to learn about new technologies
- Fluent in English language
- Agiloft was named as the market leader in every category in the Gartner Critical Capabilities for CLM report, and a market leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant. Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) is one of the fastest-growing areas of enterprise sales, with a TAM projected to climb from $2B to $7B in the next 5 years.
- The Agiloft Contract and Commerce Lifecycle Platform has won over a dozen awards, including the Editor's Choice award from PC Mag, for the past five years in a row.
- Agiloft has a highly differentiated value proposition which is uniquely appealing to enterprises: pre-built applications with a deeply configurable, no-code platform for integrated Business Process Management throughout an organization.
- Agiloft is pioneering the applied use of Artificial Intelligence to enable next-generation business commerce at organizations ranging from small enterprises to . government agencies and Fortune 100 companies.
- Agiloft is the only company in the industry with the confidence to provide an unconditional satisfaction guarantee, and you too will be successful with Agiloft.
As the leader in the CCLM market, Agiloft is winning many Enterprise deals and looking to hire the best talent to meet this demand with a competitive compensation plan that rewards overachievement.
Our Values: Honesty, Integrity, and Respect | Accountability | Client Focus | Continuous Improvement
Posted 7 days ago