Embedded Software Developer - Tadbund Hyderabad | Zoek India | 602c99fe8f0d476ea6f6e6be9b3883e7
Embedded Software Developer - Architect
Tadbund Hyderabad, Hyderabad, Telangana
Permanent (Full time)
- Bachelorâs or masterâs degree in computer science/ EE or equivalent
- BE with 10+ years of experience in software design and development is required.
- Medical Device Industry or related experience
- Expertise inEmbedded**C in RTOS development environment** .
- Working knowledge of Communication protocols ( I2C, SPI, UART) .
- Hands on experience in Embedded / Firmware Device Driver
- Experience in hardware/software interfacing and design issues required.
- Debugging experience using Logic Analyzer
- Ability to define, develop and implement automated unit / integration test solutions
- Desired experience with C++& Security
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, and organizational skills
- Participate in System design, coordination with teams and internal product management
- Experience with change control, requirements management, source code control
- Excellent time management and professionalism
- Superior written and verbal communication skills required.
- Perform Code Reviews, Static Code Analysis, Dynamic Code Analysis
- Generate Software Metrics for Unit Testing, Integration Testing
- Works collaboratively with software engineers, and SW QA. Flexible in working under changing and different work settings and work in different time zones
- Experience working in regulated environments and delivering new products in compliance with global regulatory standards
- Prior experience leading the development of FDA Class I, II and III Medical Device systems
- Prior experience with and working understanding of complex embedded systems and software
- Eight Core Competencies: Intellectual Horsepower, Technical Ability, Team Building, Identifying and Developing Talent, Dealing with Ambiguity/Change, Manage Diverse Relationships, Organizational Ability, Comfort Around Higher Management
- Knowledge of software, hardware, or system design, development, troubleshooting and test practices.
- Strong leadership skills and mentoring capabilities.
- Ability to work in a team environment and directly contribute to its success.
Nice to Haves
- MS with 8+ years of experience in software design and development is preferred.
- Experience in Embedded real-time applications is preferred.
- Medical device software development experiences a plus
- Knowledge of OOA&D and familiarity with UML is strongly desired.
- Experience in medical device SW development is added advantage
Skills & Experience
C (Programming Language), C++ Programming Language, RTOS
Cyient is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Posted 5 days ago