Team Lead - Bengaluru | Zoek India | 6032c38cbc314d19b0b29e6ded0927c2
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Permanent (Full time)
Job Description - Team Lead#########
: Retail Banking
: 11/Dec/2020, 12:06:40 PM
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Uphold the values of the Group and Company at all times.
- Comply with all applicable rules / regulations and Company & Group Policies.
- Contribute to efficient functioning of the Unit.
- Familiarize with Group Operational Risk, Group Money Laundering Prevention and other Policy and Procedures to the extent applicable.
- Perform error free reconciliation as per procedures and DOI / Reconciliation Policy using reports from various necessary applications.
- Handle customer queries and correspondence (both internal and external) and maintain effective working relationships with all departments including IT / IS.
- Ensure effective follow ups and escalations, both internal and external, in resolving outstanding items and all process and system issues, strictly as per agreed SLA / matrices / DOI
- Assist TLs and Manager/Sr Manager for process mapping and automation / improvement efforts.
- Assist TLs and Managers in testing and take over activities for new processes; Senior Managers in efforts towards achieving the same.
- Ensure adherence to all SLAs and proper updation of all logs such as time updation, system downtime, and exceptions log.
- Undertake any activity as may be advised by TL, Line Manager, Senior Manager or Head, GRH in line with DOI.
- Act as a back-up for reconciliation of any site as advised by TL, Line Manager, Senior Manager or Head, GRH.
- Maintain Learning Development Plan (LDP) and ensure participation in training programmes organised within the department, by the concerned Training Team / OL.
- Readiness for Audits – External/Internal.
- Ensure no IDs & Passwords are shared
- Update tracker used for MIS & other activities as advised.
- Escalation matrix to be adhered to.
- Assist in carrying out BCP tests.
- Adhere to 6’S
- Any deviations / exceptions in process to be highlighted promptly to Senior Management.
- Help in giving inputs for updation of DOI
- Help in Archival activities
- Assist in Department & Group related projects.
- Fire Marshall. Awareness amongst staff. Participate in the evacuation exercise and keep the evacuation time within the benchmark time
- To identify and report all exceptions on non compliance with standard controls
- To identify and report all weaknesses inherent in the standard controls
- Provide KCSA data on time
- Delegation of authority as applicable will be issued separately as a addendum to the JD, depending on the Roles and responsibilities handled.
Where threshold is Zero, the same has not been mentiond in the above delegation.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.
Posted 10 days ago