Integrator - Greater Noida | Zoek India | 6033f5d5eb22437e8601e5634be0aad5
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Integrator - Forge
Greater Noida, Gautam Buddha Nagar, Uttar Pradesh
Permanent (Full time)
Location: Noida, IndiaThales people architect identity management and data protection solutions at the heart of digital security. Business and governments rely on us to bring trust to the billons of digital interactions they have with people. Our technologies and services help banks exchange funds, people cross borders, energy become smarter and much more. More than 30,000 organizations already rely on us to verify the identities of people and things, grant access to digital services, analyze vast quantities of information and encrypt data to make the connected world more has been present in India since 1953 and has a wholly-owned Indian subsidiary Thales India Pvt Ltd. Headquartered in New Delhi, the company has other operational offices and sites in Gurugram, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Mumbai, among others. Over 600 employees are working with Thales and its joint ventures in India. Since the beginning, Thales has been playing an essential role in India’s growth story by sharing its technologies and expertise in Defence, Transport, Aerospace and Security markets.
We are looking to hire an engineer for our DIS (Digital Identity & Security)/ MCS (Mobile connectivity services) Competency Center in Noida. This role will be part of Digital Engineering & Services group, attached to ArchiCell group.
The Forge is a central infrastructure (based on Jenkings, Kubernetes, Docker, Groovy) where all CI/CD in charge of the construction and tests of MCS products, are running. As such, Forge is critical for the world wide engineering teams in the DevOps perspective.
- Ensure the Forge, which is hosting CI/CD pipelines for all DES products, is up and running
- Interact with worldwide engineering teams to ensure proper support of running CI/CDto support on boarding of new projects into the Forge
- Define Forge roadmap in line with engineering teams needs and corporate rules (security for example)Backlog definition and grooming (Jira)
- Implement new features, promote them and help engineering teams for adoption
- Ensure proper documentation and communication (Confluence)
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Masters or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Information Systems or equivalent work experience is required.
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in Jenkins and CI/CD technologies. Groovy knowledge is a plus.
- Hands-on experience in Kubernetes .
- Understanding of Docker containerization technology.
- Understanding of computer infrastructure, networking and virtualization technologies.
- Experience in Linux , Shell Scripting and Ansible is a bonus.
- Fluent English. French is a bonus.
- Good communication andinter-personal interaction skills.
- Problem solving mindset
- Capable of listening and interact with users (worldwide) and either solve their immediate problems or propose a new feature to fit their need.
- Must be a quick learner and adapt to new tools and technologies.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
Posted 7 days ago