Engineer - Chennai | Zoek India | 603c2c73da9b4f04a8b6b86a413f6e8a
Engineer - CAE Automation
Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Permanent (Full time)
- To increase efficiency of the Ansys simulations by creating automations/macros.
- Strong interpersonal competence and acting good team player.
- Guarantee the respect of best practice and standards, establish and capitalize new standards when applicable.
- Create automations/macros using ANSYS ACT to reduce overall simulation time.
- Deploy macros to all teams.
- Identify scopes for automations in the existing simulation workflow.
- Time planning, Tracking and update the status to customer.
- Document and share best practices.
- Successfully handle multiple priorities.
- Bachelor/Master degree in Mechanical engineering/Computer Science or related engineering field
- 2-3 years of experience in creating automations/macros using scripting language.
- Should have strong knowledge on Python, Google scripts, C .
- Added advantage: Knowledge on Automation (ACT) for ANSYS.
- Added advantage: Proficient FEA user, preferably with ANSYS workbench (Space claim and mechanical).
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and escalate tasks
- Good problem solving and communication skills
- Good in written and Verbal communication.