Product Owner - Bengaluru | Zoek India | 603edc432f4b4449a38f246c133454d6
Permanent (Full time)
About Wells Fargo India
Wells Fargo India enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk, Audit, Process Excellence, Automation and Product, Analytics and Modeling. We are operating in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai locations.
The newly formed Corporate Strategy, Digital Platform & Innovation (SDI) reports to the CEO and is responsible for Corporate Strategy and its Digital and Innovation teams.
SDI is building scrums for Consumer and Small Business Banking (CSBB) that serves consumer and small business customers through digital (online, mobile, and social) and contact centers (phone, email, and correspondence).
About the Role
As a Product Owner for one of our SDI-CSBB scrums, you will support the evolution and implementation of key CSBB capabilities that transform the Wells Fargo customer experience. In this role, you will be responsible for collaborating with our Product Management and line of business (LOB) partners, and leading your scrum team to deliver solutions via Agile methodology. To be successful in this role, you must be a strong team player with exceptional interpersonal and communications skills, who thrives as an independent contributor, yet is able to leverage your leadership acumen to build credibility and direct matrixed resources in a fast-paced and constantly evolving environment.
Partner with product manager and project team to define business requirements to meet the project objectives. Ensure requirements are within our business standards and guidelines and align to our business strategy and objectives.
- Communicates, collaborates and negotiates with key stakeholders (value stream leaders, business groups and control groups)
- Manage, groom, and prioritize the scrum’s backlog and work with the team to plan stories for upcoming sprints. Determines acceptance criteria for final UAT code.
- Be accountable for scrum team deliverables and KPIs. Monitor and measure progress on user story delivery and sprint team velocity. Review metrics to measure value and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Effectively manage risks associated with projects and scrum team, including: compliance with applicable laws, rules, and regulations; and adherence to internal Wells Fargo policies, procedures, and controls
- Look at industry trends and customer feedback to brainstorm on features.
- Communicate, collaborate and negotiate with key stakeholders (. Value Stream Leader, LOB, Legal, Compliance, etc.)
- Obtain appropriate buy-in on difficult decisions and solve complex issues, especially when there isn’t agreement amongst stakeholders, knowing how to negotiate and when to escalate to his/her leaders
- Work with operations and technical teams to research and resolve production issues. Clarify ambiguities and customer experience based on business requirements and product objectives.
Market Skills and Certifications
- 5+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: digital customer experience, digital product/program management, digital platforms, or digital consulting
- Experience in Customer Experience Roadmap principles
- Experience in product management/development, program management, strategy, marketing and/or related position in a consumer-oriented, technology-dependent environment in financial services or related industries
- Ability to articulate complex concepts in a clear manner
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Ability to manage large-scale initiatives and effectively partner with stakeholders across business and technical teams
- Ability to manage process discovery, process modeling, and process improvement activities
- Ability to negotiate, influence, and collaborate to build successful relationships
- Ability to synthesize complex analytical findings into executive level communications
- Ability to synthesize data to form a story and align information to contrast or compare to industry perspective and historical business trends
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to present and communicate effectively thru remote virtual tools like Skype/Lync, WebEx
- Knowledge and understanding of online authentication, authorization, fraud, or security
- Solid creative and strategic thinking skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Quantitative or qualitative data analysis experience
- Process improvement experience
- Agile and Jira experience in large, regulated organizations
Posted 5 days ago