Manufacturing Engineer 3 - Bengaluru | Zoek India
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Manufacturing Engineer 3
Permanent (Full time)
DO NOT HIT BACK BUTTON IN BROWSER. BACK BUTTON WILL DELETE ALL UNSUBMITTED REQ CONTENT.
CLICK "OK" BUTTON BELOW ONCE COMPLETED. THEN CLICK "SAVE AND SUBMIT" TO ROUTE FOR APPROVAL.
TO CANCEL JOB POSTING CHANGES CLICK "CANCEL" BUTTON BELOW.
About the Position:
The NPI PCBA Manufacturing Engineer will perform DFM reviews and related NPI manufacturing engineering duties required for new product development with a focus on design-for-manufacturing (DFM) preparations, prototype build evaluation, tooling preparation, and other process preparations/improvements required for the release and volume ramp of highly complex PCBA’s. The NPI Manufacturing Engineer will serve as the primary mfg. engineering representative to NPI teams and will interface/coordinate with mfg. engineering and process authorities in remote factory partner sites including both EMS and PCB suppliers.
- You will support assigned NPI products as a key DFM engineer responsible for PCBA manufacturability including compliance with EMS or other DFM guidelines in areas including SMT, BGA repair processes, wave solder, press fit, component package and new part qualification
- You will work with signal integrity teams and PCB suppliers to develop PC board stack-ups
- Performs DFM reviews of new designs in execution with responsibility for resolving PCBA and PCB manufacturability issues
- Attends program teams, EMS partner reviews, DFM council or other meetings related to PCBA/PCB DFM issues
- You should have strong knowledge of interconnect, SMT, solder process/materials and new component packaging as it applies to PCBA manufacturing to improve designs for high yields and ease of assembly
- In coordination with factory teams, monitors or develops DOE’s to identify and confirm process parameters related to PCBA
- You will Manage/lead specific mfg. technology related projects as required in collaboration with outside suppliers and internal subject matter authorities
- You will provide guidance/support to quality and sustaining mfg. engineering teams for critical quality or manufacturing problems on assigned products
- BSEE/BSME or higher degree with at least 7-10 years of electronics manufacturing experience
- Consistent track record in supporting new product development teams as an NPI mfg. engineer with responsibility for complex PCBA and/or PCB manufacturability
- Requires confirmed knowledge of interconnect and electronic assembly applications and technologies including soldering, press fit, and rework with knowledge of IPC-A-610.
- Understanding of complex failure mechanisms in PCBA process and or PCB fabrication and knowledge of standard failure analysis techniques (SEM, EDX, X-section, Die and Pry, CSAM)
- Demonstrated ability to work independently in a dynamic growth environment
- You should have excellent English communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent problem-solving/analytical skills with strong aptitude for teamwork
- Practical skills including experience improving business processes
- Candidates with both OEM PCBA NPI development and EMS partner factory experience preferred
- Prefer good/strong knowledge of PCB CAD design and fabrication processes including stack-up analysis and development and understanding of PCB fabrication challenges encountered with complex PCBA’s associated with aspect ratios, padstacks, backdrills, and POFV technologies
- It will good if you have additional knowledge on Backend line set, capacity calculation,NRE validation,Run the SW validation etc.
- Travel requirements may be required by generally no more than 10%
ABOUT JUNIPER NETWORKS
Juniper Networks is in the business of network innovation. From devices to data centers, from consumers to cloud providers, Juniper Networks delivers the software, silicon and systems that transform the experience and economics of networking. Our products and technology run the world's largest and most demanding networks today, enabling service providers, enterprises, and governments to create value and accelerate business success. Everyday our 9,000+ colleagues come together across 46 countries to realize our company vision - Connect Everything, Empower Everyone. We are innovating in ways that empower our customers, our partners and ultimately, everyone, in a connected world. These customers include the top 130 global service providers, 96 of the Fortune 100 and hundreds of public sector organizations.
WHERE WILL YOU DO YOUR BEST WORK?
Wherever you are in the world, whether it's downtown Sunnyvale or London, Westford or Bangalore, Juniper is a place that was founded on disruptive thinking - where colleague innovation is not only valued, but expected. We believe that the great task of delivering a new network for the next decade is delivered through the creativity and commitment of our people. The Juniper Way is the commitment to all our colleagues that the culture and company inspire their best work-their life's work. At Juniper we believe this is more than a job - it's an opportunity to help change the world...
Posted 4 days ago