Lead Consultant - Bengaluru | Zoek India | 60486b8306384046afa739ee87967d53
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Lead Consultant - Senior Database Dev and Engineer
Permanent (Full time)
- Core to our culture, work as part of a global multi-discipline team (BA, DEV, QA, and Infrastructure).
- Create high quality code while adhering to development best-practices.
- Ensure developed code is in alignment with system architecture and integration design standards; working with an enterprise framework.
- Actively contribute and participate in design and architecture discussions, daily stand-ups, and Agile Sprint planning sessions.
- BE/B Tech/ MCA
- 5 - 8 years of experience.
- Experience with database concepts, data analysis, and database design.
- Teradata along with performance tuning experience on this platform.
- Solid SQL and database programming skills; including stored procedures
- Experience in Informatica or similar ETL tool
- Scripting in UNIX/Linux Environment (shell scripting, Perl)
- Knowledge of the Waterfall and Agile SDLC
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Development within an Agile framework.
- Experience with Big-Data (Hadoop, Apache Spark)
- Experience with Machine learning tools
- Experience with Reporting and Analytical tools such as Business Objects, Tableau and Qlik-View
- Prior experience working in the Financial Services Industry
- Experience with Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Test Driven Development/Behaviour Driven development
Posted 1 days ago