Assistant Director - Bengaluru | Zoek India | 60493acab8764ae08e52174e7fe8c18b
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Assistant Director - Manager - Consulting - Knowledge Management
Permanent (Full time)
The Knowledge Manager Assistant Director is responsible for understanding and executing on the timely delivery of end-to-end KM products & services (content, community, and culture) as set out in the domain s integrated knowledge plan. This position will work closely with the Domain KM team and deliver on the globally funded remit of KM services. This position will also engage around account and market segment KM opportunities that may be delivered via Insights Plus (fee for service basis).
EY Knowledge has developed standardized products, methods, and templates to deliver a consistent experience to clients, to improve quality, to reduce duplication, and drive ongoing innovation. This position will demonstrate strong support and use of KM products and services, deliver in activities aligned to the KM value chain and RACI, and will engage in mentoring junior team members to support consistent delivery. This position will elevate ideas to streamline, simplify and improve business impact and efficiency.
The Knowledge Manager Assistant Director will have a primary domain focus and will be expected to engage in cross domain and transformation programs. This position will deliver against the full end-to-end knowledge management value chain including content, community, and culture activities. Overall success will be measured by the achievement of domain KM priorities and contributions to KM expectations and functional KPIs. This position actively leverages KM analytics to bring new ideas, has a continuous improvement mindset, and helps to cultivate high performance teaming.
Purpose of the Job:
- Delivers end-to-end KM products & services for agreed domain priorities aligned to KM expectations and functional KPIs (consistent standards, methods, etc.) and KM value chain / RACI
- Collaborates effectively across the KM team and demonstrates role model behavior for high performance teaming
- Adheres to and role models consistent use of methods, standards, etc.
- Measures success of the end-to-end KM delivery via domain and functional KPIs; ensures timely completion of time and project tracking; leverages common reporting and analytics to improve performance and proactively elevates ideas to improve service delivery
- Engages in cross domain programs and transformation projects that contribute to increased business impact and evolution of KM products and services
- Effectively collaborates across geographies and cultures
- Provides timely performance feedback for team members, engages in meaningful coaching and mentoring opportunities, actively engages in the onboarding of new team members, and provides counseling to some team members
Analytical/Decision Making Responsibilities:
(Describe the types of challenges typically faced and the decisions required to be made that are necessary to perform the job. Focus on the nature of existing policies, precedents and procedures and the degree to which the incumbent is free to make decisions requiring interpretation and judgment)
- Understand and use EY Next Wave Strategy and EY Knowledge Priorities to guide all actions
- Ongoing evaluation of end-to-end KM services to deliver value to the domain
- Objective maturity assessment of the domain to provide recommendations for additional enhancements
- Engage key stakeholders and deliver effective change and progress the knowledge culture
- Identify opportunities to achieve a step change advancement of the accessing knowledge
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
(Describe the knowledge and/or skills required to perform this job - these may be technical, managerial or behavioral in nature and can be divided by mandatory optional / considered as an asset)
- Demonstrated understanding and relevant experience in the assigned knowledge domain (service line, sector, or geography)
- Robust understanding of knowledge management approaches and their application, paired with the ability to articulate the value they bring to the business and drive buy-in and sponsorship from the business
- Good understanding of knowledge infrastructure and relevant domain-specific technology solutions to facilitate stakeholder discussions and identify expert resources to bring to discussions when needed
- Consultative mindset and integrated teaming approach to service delivery
- Ability to communicate and influence effectively to lead change with people on a global basis
- Strong executive presence and demonstrated success in building relationships at a senior level
- Professional, confident, credible and an enthusiastic team player able to work effectively across functional teams and domains
- Strong project management skills and experience in leading complex programs and projects to achieve milestones and objectives
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Advanced skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint
(Describe the frequency of supervisory contact received in the role, the degree to which the individual acts independently and when. Describe any supervision of others . assigning work, reviewing performance, direct or indirect responsibility)
May coach and mentor less-experienced members of the domain team including other Knowledge Managers
(Is overtime regularly required Are there times of year that vacation may not be taken Is frequent travel involved How much Are there physical requirements outside of those expected in a normal office environment Any other miscellaneous points about the job that should be made known )
- May require occasional travel, both domestic and international
- Proficient in English, both written and verbal
(What is the minimum level of education required/suggested to perform this job )
- Bachelor s/University degree, preferably in business
- Advanced degree a plus
(What type of experience is necessary to perform this job )
- 7 10 years of knowledge management or equivalent experience.
- Five or more relevant domain experience
- Experience with key knowledge management concepts, tools and techniques (. community facilitation, after action reviews) and or comparable experience
- Professional service industry experience or client-serving experience strongly preferred
(Describe and explain any certifications and/or licenses needed or helpful to perform this job)
- Company Description:At EY, our purpose is Building a better working world. The insights and quality services we provide help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our a world that’s changing faster than ever, our purpose acts as our ‘North Star’ guiding our more than 260,000 people – providing the context and meaning for the work we do every day. We help digital pioneers fight data piracy; guide governments through cash-flow crises; unlock new medical treatments with data analytics ; and pursue high quality audits to build trust in financial markets and business. In other words, working with entrepreneurs, companies, and entire countries to solve their most pressing challenges.
Apply now to be among the first few applicants.
- Early applicants have high chances of getting a callback from the recruiter. Insights will be displayed once we have enough data available.
Login or Register to view all insights like salary, skills etc of all applicants of this job. Login Register
Posted 2 days ago