Sr. Associate - Bengaluru | Zoek India | 604c6314b2cc4e45b760ed0a2c19dd69
Sr. Associate - Projects
Permanent (Full time)
B Tech/ MBA/ CA/ (BCom + MCom) or equivalent industry experience
Sales Support- ? Contribute to Account Mining & Penetration efforts with active participation in customer planning process, including strategic planning phase vs execution phase.
- ? Drive RFP Response & Improving Quality of Response (more business value focused), structures solutions in terms of scoping, effort.
- ? Work with SME groups across domains/products to provide a complete end to end solution, including estimates and definition of critical factors, assumptions, and risks.
- ? Contribute to transformational and consulting deals vs staff augmentation.
- ? Drive oral presentations to the customers in area of domain/product expertise.
- ? Support revenue generation and be considered a FINDER.
- Market Scan and Brand Building.
- ? Bring working knowledge of customer business domain and/or product within a specific industry vertical/domain.
- ? Conduct secondary research on domain/industry specific solutions.
- ? Bring an understanding of competitive landscape.
- Identify key trends and forecasts in the given area of domain/industry.
- ? Prepare collateral, publications, technology papers etc for distribution.
- ? Work with account teams to develop and deliver new logos.
- Opportunity Identification.
- ? Work on opportunity identification, prioritization and input to the qualification process.
- ? Contribute to GTM activities with partners, vendors, industry analysts etc through active mindshare gain Webinars, White papers, speaking events etc.
- Knowledge Management.
- ? Contribute to TL, Design, PoVs, tools, templates, case studies etc artifacts into the knowledge management repository.
- ? Ensure all engagement artifacts are stored on knowledge repositories.
- Conduct quality review of KM artifacts prior to posting.
- Requirement Gathering and Gap Analysis.
- ? 'Lead Requirement Gathering Workshops.
- ? Lead FitGap exercise and come up with the FitGap document.
- ? Come up with high level solution for identified gaps.
- ? Present FitGap Assessment of a process area based on his/her area of expertise.
- Project Support.
- ? Active involvement and ownership of The Requirements and Solution.
- ? Design Phase of small to medium sized delivery engagements.
- ? Creating business blueprint for small to medium sized engagements.
- ? Identifying gaps and recommending development/process changes.
- ? Validate system configuration design, creation of test scenarios, migration plans.
- ? Provide engagement oversight in areas of specialization as and when called upon.
- ? Monitor AVM SLAs, address ticket resolution escalations, and drive bestinclass process adaptation.
- ? Client Expectation Management.
- ? Deliver and measure value pre, during, & post delivery engagements.
- ? Ensure client satisfaction.
- ? Help customers execute organizational change programs.
- ? Develop quality deliverables with focus on qualitative and quantitative business case, value props, roadmap, ROI analysis etc.
- Client Management/Relationship Management.
- ? Support brand building activities.
- ? Proactively develop relationships with functional owners from the business in a process area.
- ? Navigate client's organization to identify the right sponsors for a given solution.
- ? Support Expectation Management, Client Satisfaction Management, and Risk Management.
- ? Deliver and measure value pre, during, and post engagement and communicate to stakeholders.
- People Management.
- ? Active participation in recruitment activities identify and hire.
- ? Coaching & Mentoring functional leads.
- ? Conducting midyear and YEA feedback sessions.
- ? Goal and expectation setting for new and existing resources.
- ? Motivate through rewards and recognition, organize team events/initiatives.
- ? Conduct Performance Management Reviews.
- ? Demonstrate understanding and skillful handling of people issues.
- ? Identify skill gaps and create training courses around domain/product areas.
- ? Work with the Academy to plan the training calendar.
- Business Planning.
- ? Bring knowledge and understand trends, business/technology best practices, needs and guide/advise existing engagements/give inputs to planning process across people, process, technology and data solutions/recommendations in a particular functional area (domain/technology/product/ infrastructure).
- Solution Conceptualization.
- ? Identify pain areas, opportunities and potential solution offerings by industry/domain with business impact.
- ? contribute to new solution development, develop transformation tools and templates, productivity enhancement solutions/product ideation.
- ? Lead new solution offerings development by identifying/defining use cases, writing process blueprints and walkthroughs & collaborate with technology partners/support architects for offering development.
- ? Define and communicate business/technology solutions in language meaningful to stakeholders in the engagement, such as CBA, ROI, and IRR.
Must Have Skills
- Microsoft BizTalk Server
- COTS Products(BFS Ast&Wlth)
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Feb 10 2021
Posted 2 days ago