Autosar Engineer - Mysuru | Zoek India | 604cdb4dbcef493a853f3a1aa038be79
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Mysuru, Mysore, Karnataka
INR 10,00,000 - 20,00,000 P.A.
Permanent (Full time)
Jobs for a leading client based in Mysore
The client company was founded in 2011 by experienced professionals with a shared vision to ‘Enrich Lives Through Technology. Nevertheless, the founders have collective industry experience of 200+ years in Robotics, Retail, Automotive, Cellular modems and Industrial automation.
The client mission is to ‘impact societies and industries with brilliantly engineered products and solutions’
The client is focussed on R&D creating IPs and at the same time delivering value-added ODM projects since inception.
We keep this philosophy of work for the future” in our products and services. Moreover, as an ODM, we co-design, co-innovate and co-produce products with our clients who benefit from our in-depth domain expertise in various industrial verticals.
Our commitment is to solve our customer’s problems and meet demanding TTM, TCC and TCO targets, with fanatic execution and discipline.
The client’s rich has experience in working with the world’s leading OEMs and Tier1s in Automotive, Mobile Communications, Medical and Robotics. Additionally, it enables us to deliver excellently engineered, reliable. And robust products. Besides, as well as services with in-depth domain expertise. Moreover, We have in-house HW, SW and Mechanical design competencies to create our products as well as provide ODM services. Our core competencies include.
- Analog and Digital Hardware design.
- BSP, Firmware, Device Drivers, Flashloders, Cyber Security, Wireless module integration (WiFi, Bluetooth, GSM, GPRS, GPS)
- AUTOSAR SW (BSW including MCAL, ComplexDrivers, RTE, OS implementation) for Automotive ECUs
- Besides, Embedded OS – Linux, Android, Threads, VxWorks, Hypervisor
- Moreover, Server software and Android and iOS Mobile applications interfacing with end-node IoT devices, smart-switches.
- Similarly, Edge computing\processing on End-Node IoT device and data population on the cloud from industrial machines and vehicles.
- Lastly, Mechanical 3D modelling, form-factor design and prototyping.
The client’s Focus Areas
Industrie with custom-designed IoT\M2M products augmented by Edge\End Node computing. Additionally, Automotive ECU software, Robotics & Home automation products.
- IoT\M2M products & solutions – End-to-end product design for IoT\M2M devices which includes our state-of-the-art platforms having builtin SoC modules supporting GSM\GPRS\GPS, WiFi, LoRa, Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE), BLE long range, with a variety of custom Sensors and actuators.
- Besides, Home Automation – Smart Switches, Motion, Dusk-Dawn sensors for delightful home & building automation at frugal costs
- Additionally, Automated Guided Vehicle (AGV) for shop-floor factory and warehouse automation
- Lastly, Automotive ECU software RnD services (AUTOSAR SW stack implementation, configuration and porting
Hardware and Software R&D services for
- Automotive (EV, Combustion Powertrain, Drive-train, Immobilizers, Instrument Clusters ECUs)
- Industrial Automation
- Medical devices
- Telematics and Fleet Management solutions
Job description for an Autosar Engineer Jobs in Mysore
Title Position: Autosar Engineer Jobs in Mysore
Educational Qualification: Minimum Bachelor of Engineering – Electronics
Years of Experience: 5 to 8 years
Number of position:3
Skills required for an Autosar Engineer Jobs in Mysore:
- Firstly, Hands-on experience in Automotive AUTOSAR Software development framework.
- Secondly, Hands-on experience in BSW, MCAL, RTE configuration using tools such as Davinci Configurator, Davinci Developer and EB Tresos etc.
- Besides, Experience in communication protocols like Ethernet, SPI etc.
- Moreover, Hands-on experience in AUTOSAR modules like E2E, STBM, , EthTsyn, EthIF, SOME/IP, SoAD, SD, PDU-R, COM etc.,
RTE port configuration.
- Additionally, Experience in Mode management (BswM, EcuM, ComM)
- Similarily, Experience in Network Management (NM)
- Hands-on experience in software development on Aurix microcontroller platform and good analyzing schematics.
- Nevertheless, Hands-on experience in SWC Implementation.
- Integration of customer-specific SWC into BSW framework.
- Experience in Multicore Autosar OS and Core partitioning.
- Design Inter Processor Communication.
- Besides, Hands-on Experiences in Unit test tools like VectorCast and static analysis tools like LDRA
- Additionally, Experience in Hardware environment: ECU setup, Oscilloscope and Function Generator, Debugger tools, compilers etc.
- Experience in Design tools like Enterprise Architecture (Use case, Sequence,etc.. )
- Besides, Experience in various compilers and Make files.
- Experiences in tools like Code beamer, GIT or any other configuration management tool.
- Lastly, Knowledge in Software Development Life Cycle and coding standards.
Posted 7 days ago