Sr QA Engineer - Greater Noida | Zoek India | 6052d3ce586b48769ae5663465bcf513
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Sr QA Engineer
Greater Noida, Gautam Buddha Nagar, Uttar Pradesh
Permanent (Full time)
IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
• Software Engineering experience with a proven track record of Quality Assurance and System testing of hosted solutions or commercially released Web applications including multi-platform/browser support.
• Should have clear understanding of SDLC, STLC process and Quality Assurance methodologies.
• Expertise in creation of test scripts & test cases and the execution of automated integration tests of the software modules.
• Working knowledge of test management & defect management systems such as HP QC and related processes.
• Experience testing web services (SOAP, REST) to build test scripts and execution using API testing tools like PostMan, SOAPUI, RestAssured etc. with good scripting knowledge of XML, XPath, XSLT.
• Experience on creating automation test cases for Web applications with tools like Selenium, HP QC/UFT for functional testing.
• Knowledge of relational databases and SQL queries.
• Demonstrated experience in successfully contributing to development teams in an Agile/Scrum environment.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Posted 10 days ago