Compliance Consultant - Gurgaon | Zoek India
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Permanent (Full time)
We invite you to bring your expertise in compliance into play as you will support the Regional Compliance Managers across Ramboll globally, with key integrity and compliance tasks. To succeed in this role, you must have Bachelor’s / Master’s degree and experience within business integrity and compliance. Are you our new Compliance Consultant? Click the apply-button to send your application.
Inviting bright minds
Do you want to push the boundaries of your profession and develop your excellence in an open, collaborative and empowering culture? We work to create a sustainable future and our inspiring projects and innovative solutions aim to set the standard among our peers. You will join a global company that has been growing successfully since its founding in 1945. Together, we lead and leave a positive impact on societies, companies and people around the world.
You will join our Business Support**department**
As our new Compliance Consultant you will be part of Group Compliance function who develops and implements anti-corruption policies, processes and controls in accordance with internationally recognized risk management standards and guidance.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Support the RCMs by conducting preliminary project compliance risk assessments using databases and internet searches to identify regional- and country-specific compliance issues and risks.
- Assist the RCMs in providing project risk mitigating actions based on pre-designed options.
- Work with RCMs to conduct compliance due diligence screenings on business associates and clients.
- Support RCMs in managing necessary engagement and actions within the organization to support implementation of the compliance programme.
- Support the RCMs in monitoring implementation of Compliance Policies, Procedures and controls in the respective region.
- Provide data monitoring and auditing support for the Global Compliance programme centre.
Your starting point for constant growth
From the moment you join Ramboll, we will support your personal and professional development so that you grow with the company. For this role, we believe your starting point is:
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree or similar within relevant area of expertise
- 1-3 years of experience within business integrity and compliance, preferably from an international company
- Good understanding of the requirements of a robust compliance programme, cf. international standards such as ISO 37001 or other risk management standards
- Knowledge about international anti-corruption and anti-bribery legislation, . the US FCPA or UK Bribery Act, and local anti-corruption legislation
- Experience with conducting third party due diligence and screenings - good analytical skills and ability to sort out relevant information from large amounts of information
- Fluent English skills (written and spoken) and able to communicate in precise terms across different cultures
Personal qualities that will help you succeed in this role include: Excellent communication skills, (written and oral), experience in due diligence / compliance and able to speak Mandarin / Chinese would be an added advantage
Welcome to our Support Organization
In Ramboll’s Support Organization we take pride in keeping Ramboll running smoothly, enabling bright minds throughout the organization to focus on their areas of expertise as we tie together all parts of the business. We provide support within areas like Finance, HR, IT, Legal, Communication, Facility Management and more, coordinating efforts and securing common ground for the development and servicing of clients and markets.
Ramboll in India
Ramboll has more than 1,000 experts working across five offices in India applying their passion to deliver innovative solutions in markets as diverse as Buildings, Transport, Planning & Urban Design, Water, Environment & Health and Energy. Founded in Denmark, Ramboll is a people company. We invite you to contribute to a sustainable future working in an open, collaborative and empowering culture.
How to apply
Apply online. Attach your CV, cover letter and relevant documents showcasing why you are the right fit for the role, and when you are available to start. We look forward to receiving your application.
Deadline: 08-03-2021 .
Posted 13 days ago