Operations Analyst - Bengaluru | Zoek India
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Operations Analyst - Merchandise | Fortune 500 Supermarket Retailing Company | 2-4 Years
Permanent (Full time)
- Gather and analyse data using appropriate technical and analytical techniques. Provide reporting on key data points to drive efficiencies and profitability
- Become a proficient user of merchandising and organizational systems. Gain a complete understanding of data flow vendor item lifecycle. Continually develop skills on organizational systems to ensure Giant Eagle is making optimal use of all current and future functionality.
- Perform inventory analysis, including identifying and improving the root cause driving the imbalance in forecast accuracy, including post ad analysis and supply impacts (shortages, late trucks, order increments, lead time, assortment, etc.). Createvandimplement plans to address issues/opportunities
- Maintain vendor and item specific details, including order schedules, delivery schedules and order increments to support accurate fixed replenishment orders
- Create, maintain and manage accurate vendor, item and cost information in various merchandising systems. Support and provide services to Merchandising, Procurement, Space Planning, Finance and Retail locations in relation to vendor, item and cost data.
- Develop and maintain power app widgets with workflow to enhance work visibility, processes and streamline current fragmented systems. Recommend uses as viable replacements for existing processes to improve efficiencies and productivity.
- Lead, train and develop additional staff on processes and tasks that support the cross functional team.
- Utilize Spaceman software to maintain and update planograms based on information from Excel spreadsheets accessed via SharePoint. Interpret and act on error messages triggered from in-house space planning application
- Create daily reports and markdown files as necessary to support Space Planning, Procurement, Merchandising, Finance and Retail locations
- Provide daily data for buyers: late truck deliveries, vendor outs/allocations, high outs, ad buy status to enhance the buyer efficiencies
Essential / Technologies:
- Retail, Excel is Mandatory, Strong Communication. Space Planning, Functional Skills
- Experience with 1World Sync, Oracle ERP, JDA ProSpace/Nielsen Spaceman/other Space Planning software/Inventory Planning, PowerBI, BI, SharePoint, and Retalix applications. Experience in Procurement and/or Space Planning preferred
Posted 13 days ago