Senior Software Engineer (.net c - Mumbai | Zoek India | 6054d411ecd840e1a6e3b9262e08661a
Senior Software Engineer (.net c
Permanent (Full time)
Rave Technologies – A Northgate Public Services Company, is a software services company that works with small and medium sized organisations. We are a part of Northgate Public Services Company which is based in the UK.
Based in Mumbai, Rave Technologies’ end to end product/application engineering services help address challenges in the product or application development life cycle. These services include Requirement Analysis, Software Architecture, Design, Development, Testing and Maintenance with specialised services in Cloud/SaaS Migration, Usability Engineering, System Architecture and Design, and Independent Testing solutions.
Experience (years): 5 to 7 years
Industry / Technology background: Microsoft Technologies MVC
- The candidate would be working with highly motivated development team with strong hands on experience and would be responsible for ongoing development of application, task execution, new development activities.
- Candidate must fulfill the essential technical skills, be good at logical reasoning.
Qualification Criteria/Work Experience Essential:
Essential Technical Skills
● Microsoft .NET – Framework or above
● MVC4 or above
● SQL Server 2008 or above
● Hands-on experience is a must
● Is able to do understand Impact of code in relevant modules.
● Understanding of Design Patterns
● Worked on Agile based project
Technologies Hands-on experience (Years) , Priority
- Microsoft .NET Framework or above : 3 – 7 yrs
- C : 4 – 7 yrs
- MVC4 or above : 1+ yrs
- JQuery : 2 – 7 yrs
- SQLServer 2008 or above : 2 – 7 yrs
Essential Personal Skills
· Communicate effectively, both written and verbally, with other team members (Onshore and Offshore).
● Develop Software to supplied User Story/FRS requirements within agreed timescale & with minimum supervision.
· Ability to handle pressure when required.
· Is a good team player.
· Suggest code improvements to other developers in order to optimize performance of the application.
· Ability to suggest improvements to a User Story and communicate these to stakeholders
· Is a good team player.
Desirable: Technologies Hands-on experience (Years) Priority
- Knockout - to 1 yrs
- Entity Framework -1-2 yrs
- LinQ -1 – 2 yrs
- WCF - 1 – 2 yrs
- TFS - 1 – 2 yrs
- Agile Methodology -1 – 2 yrs
- Design Patterns - 1 – 2 yrs
- Test Driven Development(TDD) - 1+ yrs
- JSON /XML Concepts - 1+ yrs
- Understanding of VB Language - 1+ yrs
· Environment Setups
· Exposure and/or usage of at least one estimation methodology
· Translating user stories to code
· Develop software to supplied user stories within agreed timescales
· Performing impact analysis for code changes
· Suggest code improvements to other developers in order to optimise performance of the application.
o Raise issues, risks and escalations relating to slippages of development tasks
o Effective verbal and written communication with offshore and onshore
o Contribute to solution to issues and risks
· Work closely with the TL to establish and adhere to agreed standards and processes
Posted 6 days ago