Field Response Officer - Guwahati | Zoek India
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Field Response Officer
Guwahati, Kamrup Metropolitan, Assam
Permanent (Full time)
- Experience in working at district/regional level in any of the Government or
- Preferable if more than two years in the field with strong understanding on needs
- Freshers are also welcome if found bright for not more than 25% of positions
- Interaction with elderly persons on helpline and support system.
- Person is required to conduct awareness camps or meetings with all departments
to create safe and happy environment at all levels for elderly.
- Coordination and advocacy with senior citizen associations and community
groups of expanding their services and supporting during abuse and rescue of
- Person will be required to provide physical support during abuse and rescue
- Persons will be required to coordinate with concerned official or person to
support the elderly who ever calls to HELPLINE
- Person will be required to interact and liaison with the government officials and
other stakeholders to resolve challenges faced by the elderly.
- Person will be required to interact and liaison with resource persons and
resource organisations that can provide services to the elderly, assess them for
quality, enlist them as resource providers.
- Person will be an important link between the contact center on one-hand and
elderly persons, community, NGOs, resource providers and Government
officials of concerned departments on the other hand.
- Person is responsible for preparing all necessary documents related to rescue or
- Person is required to collect and share success stories, case studies or media
clippings for monthly report documentation.
- Person is required to create awareness, strengthen youth groups and other
volunteer service groups to create abuse free environment for elderly.
- The person required to contribute updating the information to knowledge bank
from time to time.
- The person required to interact and guide old age home in charge and staff on
standards of old age home and elderly care.
- The person required to educate the old age home staff in registering OAH to
senior citizen website and updating regularly whenever needed.
- The person may identify and link with local sources to improve facilities and
infrastructure at old age homes with prior permission and approval from
- The person required to identify elder champions and youth groups at ground
level and refer them for strengthen towards elder care.
- Person required to represent the organisation during professional events.
- The person has to attend any other task assigned by the organizational reporting
authority based on the project demand.
Desired Candidate Profile :-
- Patient and politeness with elders
- Relationship and rapport building
- Ability to liaise with various departments of Government and NGOs
- Closure orientation
- Fluency in English/Hindi and local language with excellent verbal and writing skills.
Role: Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
Alankit Limited is e-Governance Service Providers. The company is listed on leading exchanges of the country - the National Stock Exchange of India Limited (NSE) and Bombay Stock Exchange Limited (BSE). Alankit basically deals in e-Governance, Financial Services, Insurance and Healthcare services.
The government services provided by Alankit include New PAN Card and PAN Card Corrections, Business Correspondent for Kiosk Banking, GST Services to support business operations, NPS services, Aadhaar Services involving new enrolments and update of details of existing Aadhaar holders, E-filing of Income Tax Returns, NSR Registration, Smart Card Data Management Services and TAN Services.
Posted 11 days ago