Senior Developer - Nelamangala | Zoek India | 605d205d8f774fdaa4a1f2e234b812a8
Senior Developer - Payments (Java) | Fortune 500 Airlines Company | 3-6 years
Nelamangala, Bangalore Rural, Karnataka
Permanent (Full time)
- The role is required to leverage Service Oriented Architecture Integration Design Patterns and provide insight into establishing, consuming & routing messages, connectivity protocols and policy.
- Responsible for enabling API strategy in the Digital Channels space.
- Responsible for developing scalable payment api/gateway infrastructure
- Support build out of robust backend systems supporting n-tier integrations
- Develop amazingly efficient and effective software using Java, Spring Boot, Microservices, RESTFul APIs, Apigee, JBOSS, Oracle for Amazon Cloud/OpenShift platform
- Ensure adherence to and compliance with PCI rules and regulations
- Developer will also be responsible for mentoring Junior Developers on the team.
- Should support deployments
- Ensure that the Delta methodology, standards and procedures with strong CICD footprint are adopted and implemented.
- Ensure that the technical solutions meet the customers' business goals and that customer satisfaction with the project and conclusion is high.
- Consult and collaborate within project team and other Delta teams, to ensure project or product integrity
- The Developer position requires a BS/MS degree, preferably in a technical or scientific field.
- 3+ years of software and development experience with a minimum and 3+ years of hands-on experience working with Services and Integration Technologies supporting payments platforms.
- Hands on experience in Java development in a high volume transactional environment.
- Experience in Continuous Integration, TDD.
- Knowledgeable in Java internals, JVM tuning and troubleshooting.
- Experience working on Spring Boot Framework, Microservices, RESTful APIs, Apigee, JBOSS or other containers, Oracle/SQL.
- Understanding of Object modeling and deciphering custom and vendor supplied schemas.
- Experience with large scale load balanced physical architectures to support consumer facing websites.
- Knowledge of secure coding and PCI standards.
- Experience with source control, build tools.
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, GIT(github, Bitbucket or other.),
- Experience with both Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Candidate must be solutions oriented using rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions, probing all sources for answers.
- Candidate must also have excellent written and verbal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees and management.
- Additionally, candidate must be a self-learner with the ability to pick up new technologies and provide tangible results.
- Finally Candidate has to be Reliable, produce quality work, take pride and ownership in their work with high level of professionalism, passion and a sense of urgency to make things happen
- DevOps experience/knowledge is a must
- payments and api development a must
- Functional knowledge of the payment gateway IT processes
- AWS is a big plus
- An eye for detail
Posted 6 days ago