Deployment Specialist - Bangalore (North) | Zoek India | 605f8de9407f455a952f22d796d4fe4f
Deployment Specialist - Netsuite
Bangalore (North), Bangalore Urban, Karnataka
Permanent (Full time)
Deployment Specialist - NetSuite
- Codes and implements new CI/CD pipelines for systems in the Micro Focus landscape, with a specific focus on NetSuite.
- Participates as a member of development teams. Prepares code stubs for others. Completes code to implement solutions. Participates in cross-functional teams. Designs, prepares and executes Unit tests.
- Applies in-depth or broad technical knowledge to provide maintenance solutions across one or more technology areas (. Database Administration).
- Independently implements end-user or enterprise infrastructure or services of significant complexity.
Education and Experience
- Typically a technical Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 4 years of related experience or a Master’s degree and a minimum of 3 years of experience.
Knowledge and Skills
- Understanding and hands on experience in Netsuite API and associated deployment tools.
- Understanding and hands on experience on configuring Jenkins to deploy code to SaaS solutions.
- 3 or more years of experience writing code (such as, and not limited to, Java, C, C++, C , ; databases like SqlServer/ Oracle; deployment tools like ANT and Jenkins,; and Testing tools Experience of multiple full release cycles.
- Proficiency with GIT and GIT Workflows
- Script writing tools essential
- A deep understanding on how to develop and maintain automated deployment processes using tools like Github, Jenkins and other CI/CD tools
- Good hands on knowledge of Configuration Management tools
- Advanced understanding of modern software development methodologies.
- Advanced understanding of modern software development tools and SCM.
- Advanced understanding of Software Test methodologies, and an expert in testing tools.
- General Project Management. Customer/ Vendor Management. Business Analysis.
- Advanced Web technologies. Good verbal and written communication skills; influencing skills and ability to work effectively in a geographically dispersed team. Demonstrated technical leadership skills.
- Detail-oriented, team-player and self-motivated to learn new technologies.
- Works on medium sized projects or initiatives
- Works on projects with sub-regional scope
- May assign work to others
- Develops and produces use cases and unified modeling language models
- Conducts interviews for requirements gathering
Management level definitions
Applies developed subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommends appropriate alternatives. Works on problems of diverse complexity and scope. May act as a team or project leader providing direction to team activities and facilitates information validation and team decision making process. Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution. Ability to handle most unique situations. May seek advice in order to make decisions on complex business issues.
Posted 1 days ago