Developer - Bengaluru | Zoek India | 6060b57fffea4f96a4c58fea30d75eb6
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Developer - Industries & Retail - Java/Cloud Native
Permanent (Full time)
Requisition ID: 271285
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Within the area of Consumer Industries, we are focusing on building solutions that help Retail companies to plan their business as well as their supply chain. Amongst others, many of the well-known globally operating grocery, hardgoods and specialty retailers, as well as fashion brands are our customers. Also, there is a great focus on forecasting, planning and replenishment use cases in the Retail and Consumer Industries. In addition to the regular setup of Scrum teams, the engineering team includes data science experts to develop and make use of state-of-the-art scientific concepts. In collaboration with the generic/standard LOBs our goal is to deliver best in class planning and supply chain processes to cater for constantly evolving business requirements within a fast-changing environment with a clear industry focus.
We are looking for a Developer who would engineer solutions that meet with SAP’s quality standards. In this role,you will work very closely with Product Owners, Software Developers, Designers and Domain Experts, in an Agile working model.
- As a developer, you will be a vital contributor to the full software development lifecycle,
- Assume responsibility for designing, implementing, testing and deploying applications to support SAP’s Multi-cloud strategy complete
- DevOps mindset
- Strong technical skills with technologies like Java/J2EE, Spring, SQL , UI Technologies and OData protocols
- Collaborate intensively with colleagues inside and outside the team
- Communicate and collaborate professionally with customers and partners
- Embrace responsibility for ensuring high quality in development and maintenance
- Should be highly interested in pursuing a Technical Career
- 4-8 years of experience in software development & strong educational qualifications (Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or MCA from reputed institutes)
- Strong programming background and excellent technical skills in Design, coding, testing and delivery of secure, scalable, reliable, robust and performant applications
- Collaborate with designers and domain experts
- Work in a diverse team applying Scrum and agile development
Knowledge of automation test frameworks like OPA5/QUnits is desirable
Experience or functional knowledge in Retail/Consumer Industries
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: @ or @, APJ: @, EMEA: ######).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Additional Locations :
Job Segment: Cloud, Developer, Engineer, Java, ERP, Technology, Engineering
Posted 10 days ago