Process Specialist - Mumbai | Zoek India | 606723b0299b49fdaeeb4bdf8553a145
Process Specialist - Data
Permanent (Full time)
Team Lead|Team Manager
Bachelors,Masters degree in Finance,Accounting,Management,Professional degree such as CA,ICWA,CFA would be an added advantage
Business,Customer,Articulate,communicate in a manner which is understood by clients,end users- Connect with the customer and provide highest level of satisfaction to the customer.
- Effectively communicate information on products,services or trouble shoot issues within the specified time frames as agreed.
- Strive to understand and resolve issues,queries at the first instant.
- Product Control.
- Produce daily and monthly profit and loss (PnL)timely and accurately.
- Accurately process manual adjustments.
- Flag any identified operational issues to superiors.
- Check and ensure feed completeness.
- Resolve upstream issues(like feeds system downtime etc)in conjunction with IT shared services.
- Valuations Control.
- Run the reports from different risk management systems (RMS )for the computation of variance.
- Run the initial reports for various reserves.
- Run the fair value hierarchy(FVH)reports and reconcile the Month over month (MOM).
- Calculate Valuation uncertainty calculations(eg Prudential Valuations and internationa financial reporting standards(IFRS13).
- Run Controls reports and update the documentation.
- Finance and Accounting.
- Reconciliation of non key accounts with low value impact.
- Conduct first level reconciliation of general ledger (GL) and Sub Ledgers with low value.
- Escalate unreconciled items.
- Support resolution of GL reconciliation within time lines.
- Perform journal entry posting with addition,deletion control with necessary approvals.
- Process vendor invoices within agreed service level agreement (SLA).
- Set up vendor as per process guidelines.
- Perform two,three way match (goods receipt(GR) purchase order(PO) and Invoice)for PO Invoice (as applicable).
- Follow appropriate approval process for non PO Invoices.
- Detecting duplicate invoices and avoiding duplicate payments.
- Validate invoices which are due for payment run.
- Process manual payment wherever applicable with approvals.
- Produce various month end balance sheet reports as per agreed process guidelines.
- Produce various daily,weekly,monthly PandL reports in a timely manner with high degree of accuracy as agreed with the client.
- Responsible for statutory financial statements after the financial year end.
- Execute daily and monthly regulatory reporting.
- Asset Management Fund accounting.
- Accounting daily Journal entries for cash,bank transactions in accordance with the relevant supporting docs as per agreed quality and turn around time (TAT) with clients.
- Preparing,accounting for Adhoc Fund accounting deliverables like Capital Call Distributions with accuracy.
- Perform cash,bank reconciliations on a regular basis.
- Prepare financial statements schedule of investments and portfolio valuations on a quarterly basis.
- Monitor the cash flows to facilitate capital calls and distributions on a regular basis.
- Perform bank accounting reconciliations on a regular basis.
- Prepare firm reporting on a monthly,quarterly basis.
- Asset Management Fund Operations.
- Ensure emails are tracked tagged to their respective items in the application.
- Perform low and medium complexity deliverables such as like documentation new investor on boarding updation,creation of investor data with highest accuracy and within timelines.
- Asset Management Fund Reporting.
- Preparing quarterly work papers and binders for controller reviews.
- Quarterly reporting of partners capital accounts.
- Firm PandL,Balance sheet,Management Fee reporting to Financial Control.
- Assets Under Management (AUM),Net new Assets (NNA),Net New Revenue (NNR) reporting.
- Regulatory and Risk Reporting (TIC FIN 45,FIN 46).
- Ratings report from Bloomberg SandP andMoody for issuers and assets across all portfolios.
- Performance deviation reports (Vs benchmarks using Sharpe Std Deviation and Beta).
- Restriction reports(Adherence against mandates,Investment Guidelines Monitoring).
- Techno function.
- Maintain update inventory for various market data products software products etc.
- Manage products sevices and software fulfillment.
- Validate expenses against Market data inventory fixes discrepancies and process invoices for payment.
- Liaise with vendor and get necessary Market data product access for small vendors web based services etc.
- Provide support in development,troubleshooting for reports and maintenance.
- Play significant role in testing activities during version,Tools upgrades.
- Manage software license key delivery and vendor portal management.
- Meet process SLAs,metrics productivity and quality targets within the established timelines.
- Ensure 100% process guidelines are followed and met as documented.
- Adhere to audit compliance of all relevant processes as laid out in process documentation.
- Record data relating to production statistics end user related notes etc as appropriate.
- Record the output in the system provided by Cognizant.
- Stay updated withthe process knowledge,changes refer to knowledge updates,repositories to effectively complete assigned task,activities.
- Adhere to security practices set by organization(both client and cognizant).
- Highlight process related issues,concerns pro actively with TL,TMs.
- Generate process improvement ideas for better productivity accuracy and turnaround time.
- People,Team Management.
- Complete all mandatory training,certifications as per the requirement of the business(Both customer and cognizant).
- Contribute to and participate in knowledge sharing sessions.
- Attend refresher training.
- Maintain up to date Standard Operating Procedues (SOPs) for assigned activities within scope on regular basis.
- Align individual goals with team objectives (work cohesively with the team).
- Participate and contribute to organizational activities.
- Record own attendance and time sheet related data to ensure correct billing.
- Provide individual performance data for reporting purposes as and when.
Good To Have Skills
- Recon Operational Risk Mgmt
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Feb 15 2021
Posted 7 days ago