Finance Coordinator - Bengaluru | Zoek India | 6070147e1f52406ea61d2c7f91a10e2d
Permanent (Full time)
This role will report to Team Leader, Client Accounting. The Finance Coordinator will support BGRS Supplier Invoice Processing Automation based on set guidelines ensuring accuracy of payments for those invoices which does not go through the automation process. This position will also ensure invoices are processed within strict SLAs.
The role will also be required to support supplier enquires and Internal customer enquiries regarding invoices and payment disbursements in an expedient and professional manner. The role carries responsibility for high levels of attention to detail in a fast-paced environment. The role will also be required to manage process controls and required to support the audit of supplier invoices to strict guidelines.
What You'll Be Doing
- Review and identify the reason for the failure of automation as per the standard process guidelines
- Work closely with other departments to solve the reason for failure.
- Apply human intelligence to bridge the gaps in process automation.
- Receive and process all disbursements in accordance with the standard process guidelines
- Reviews & audits Supplier Invoice.
- Payment Accuracy - Strives for 0% error rate on payments (wrong currency, wrong amount, wrong supplier, type and cash account, duplicate payment, wrong coding)
- Work with the RPA team to improve machine learning for current and future state process.
- Perform tasks in accordance with any statutory, legal and client specific requirements.
- Audit and process all the payments within the defined service level agreement (SLA)
- Adhere to data integrity and confidentiality requirements as per the company policy.
- Provides accurate and timely response to internal and external customers regarding payments
- Show a proactive and “can do “ attitude to work
- Helps other team members, shares knowledge and learning
- Builds positive, close and effective working relationships with other departments
- Understand the Financial Impact while processing the Expense/allowance/Invoice requests
What You Bring to BGRS
- Commerce/Business graduates
- Minimum of 2 years of accounts payable or related experience
- A very high level of attention to detail
- Ability to identify trends in defects and track them.
- Follow up skills
- Good Communication skills and Customer focused (Internal / External)
- Strong technological skills . Windows, the Office suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain working relationships
- Aptitude to work in changing work environment
What BGRS Offers
- Competitive salary and incentive plans
- Workplace flexibility for a balanced work/life approach
- Comprehensive benefits packages and wellness program
- Generous company-paid vacation days and holiday time
- Challenging, collaborative, diverse corporate culture
- Ongoing opportunities for learning and career development