Senior Software Engineering Manager - Tadbund Hyderabad | Zoek India
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Senior Software Engineering Manager
Tadbund Hyderabad, Hyderabad, Telangana
Permanent (Full time)
We would like you to watch a short video on and get a peek into our culture on Instagram (######) and below is more about this job and what we are looking for. Happy applying!!Visit us at style="margin: 0px;">
Are you excited about building world-class software with finely crafted experience to address real need of millions of users across the globe while continuously learning, having fun and maintaining work-life balance?
Our Bing India team comprises of highly motivated engineers, product managers and data-scientists building end-to-end web-scale and enterprise-scale AI systems. Together we develop and deliver robust, state of art and scalable solutions across a rich set of scenarios through Bing.
In your journey with Microsoft, you will be applying your computer science skills to innovate, design and implement solutions for cutting edge web scale problems.
We are hiring talented, energetic, creative and passionate deep technical software engineers/dev lead with experience in shipping/building high-quality software products/services.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Design, develop, test and deploy scalable and always available services which deliver delightful and finely-crafted user experiences on Bing.
• Obsession about customer experience
• Collaborate with different teams across discipline to achieve the above.
• Analyze risks and compromises with various design choices
• Solve problems relating to mission critical services and build automation to prevent problem recurrence
Skills & Qualifications
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
• Experience on .net and modern UX technologies such as react/angular, nodeJS
• Experience with building web experiences and knowing the web technologies
• Good software design and coding skills and understanding of OO concepts.
• Good analytical and problem solving skills, with a strong bias for quality and engineering excellence.
• Passion for new technologies, quality, and customer satisfaction
• Ability to debug and resolve issues spanning multiple subsystems.
• Firm sense of accountability and ownership for end-to-end project lifecycle.
• Excellent communication (verbal and written) and collaboration skills
• Ability to provide technical guidance and mentorship.
Posted 13 days ago