AVP - Greater Noida | Zoek India | 6072c7e8e2114601bd024542eae6797f
AVP- Lean Digital Transformation
Greater Noida, Gautam Buddha Nagar, Uttar Pradesh
Permanent (Full time)
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
Are you the one we are looking for?
We are inviting applications for the role of Assistant Vice President, Lean Digital Transformation
This role allows you to build and implement the digital transformation strategy/framework, provides an avenue to drive end-to-end solutions and demonstrate internal and external multi-function perspective to customize solutions for our clients
- To bring industry knowledge, world class capabilities, innovation and cutting edge technology to our clients
- Define and execute value generation roadmaps for clients leading to large substantial impact to clients
- Partner with multi-function teams to constantly enrich the engagement with clients
- Lead the execution of projects ranging from business diagnostic, organization design, business process design
- Create commitment across all involved teams and facilitate agreement from all important partners
- Drive end-to-end thinking and solutions to deliver long term benefits to our clients
Qualifications we seek in you!
- MBA / CA with extensive experience
- Prior solution design, consulting experience or IT domain consulting experience
- Process consulting experience preferred over business/ strategy consulting
- Proven track record of driving transformation in client operations
- Global perspective and understanding of business marketplace
- Project Management Skills Preferred Qualifications
- Experience with digital tools or in financial services space
- Global Exposure
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit . Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Posted 3 days ago