Analyst - Bengaluru | Zoek India | 6073836429fb4ff9983a59bdde1b51f5
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Analyst - Workday Integration | Fortune 500 E-commerce Retail Giant | 3-5 years
Permanent (Full time)
The Workday Integration Analyst role is to plan, coordinate, develop, deploy and support complex integrations. This individual works closely with Workday personnel, HRIS and other IT departments to meet the business requirements of the organization and keep Workday and its integrations up and running.
· Identify, assess, and solve complex business problems to integrate Workday cloud application with external applications
· Design, build and support testing of Workday integrations including Studio, PICOF/PECI, EIB, API.
· Be able to create custom reports (Advanced, Matrix and Composite)
· Strong understanding of XML, XLST, and other data transformation methodologies
· Responsible for timely identification and escalation of risks and development of alternative technical and functional approaches when necessary
· Analyze system user requirements to define and design system configuration, enhancements, and modifications
· Resolve business issues by working with various groups within and outside of the company (ie. system users, company management, consultants, software support staff)
· Design test plans, execute test scenarios, validate test data, and document test results
· Create detailed system interface specifications, field mapping, and system process designs
· Ideally 3-5 years of consulting experience in Workday Integrations
· Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience developing Workday Integrations, using at least 2 of the following technologies: Web Services (REST and/or SOAP), XML, XSLT, Workday Studio, EIB, Workday Cloud Connect
· Exceptional written and verbal communication capabilities; able to communicate effectively with diverse people and individuals at various levels within the organization
· Superior detail orientation, organization, and analytical skills
· Outstanding Excel skills
· Ability to operate effectively in a dynamic, growing, ecosystem with minimal supervision
· Ability to train and participate in the professional development of Junior staff in both project-management and technical dimensions
· Software Development Engineer, Computer Science or Computer Engineering
Posted 7 days ago