Lead Developer - Nelamangala | Zoek India | 6074b02491ed469190329247081873e1
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Lead Developer - Fullstack (Node.JS) | Chilean Multinational Fortune 500 Departmental Stores | 7-10 years
Nelamangala, Bangalore Rural, Karnataka
Permanent (Full time)
· Engineering Graduate with 7-10 years of experience in software development.
· Experience in building high-volume transactional customer facing systems desirable
-Knowledge of frameworks such as Express (Router set-up), StrongLoop, etc
-Knowledge and understanding of EventLoop architecture.
-Knowledge and understanding of promises.
-Knowledge and understanding of Axios, proficiency in REST-ful APIs.
-Knowledge of Node Debugging.
-Knowledge of DataStructures and Algorithms, Node Global variables and In-built libraries.
-Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
-Good understanding of server-side templating languages such as Jade, EJS, etc
-Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors such as Stylus, SASS etc
· Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
-Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
-Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
-Implementation of security and data protection
-Integration of data storage solutions RDBMS, No SQLDB
· Minimum demonstrable professional experience of 1-2 years as Frontend Developer in , making use of the tools
· Thorough understanding of & Redux & its core principles
· Experience with data structure libraries (eg )
· Familiarity with RESTful APIs
· Familiarity with benchmarking and optimization
· Familiarity with front-end build pipeline & tools
Soft Skills required
· Demonstrate a track record with standard SDLC and Agile implementation techniques. Knowledge on how Squads operate.
· Good communication skills
· Team player and ability to work with different multi-cultural teams.
· Proactive attitude on identifying problems and providing solutions.
· Creative and innovative thinking is appreciated.
Chilean Multinational Fortune 500 Departmental Stores India enables business strategy through the effective use of technology and innovation. We are a key element in coding the future of the Chilean Multinational Fortune 500 Departmental Stores Group. Chilean Multinational Fortune 500 Departmental Stores is one of Latin America's leading integrated retailers, with operations in Chile, Peru, Colombia, Argentina, Uruguay, Brazil and Mexico. It operates five business units: department stores, home improvement, supermarkets, real estate and financial services (banking, insurance companies and travel).
To work for us means to be part of a bigger picture, a place where you are exposed to not just one but five industries, a chance to learn a new language, it means opportunity for personal growth and career development.
We believe in ownership. So if you think you are passionate, self-driven and feel comfortable dealing with abstract ideas, talk to us! We are eager to talk to you. Join us and get ready for an experience that will shape not only your career but also the way you see the world.
Posted 9 days ago