Team Leader - Bengaluru | Zoek India | 607a8be68d0d4a008de2816ad884bb12
Permanent (Full time)
Team Manager - Digital Marketing
Graduate (exclusion :
BE/BTech/MCA) or High School graduate or above as may be applicable in the Geo
Stakeholder/Business Management :
- • Update trackers, Create/Update tickets, update required applications & tools and keep PM informed of new issues.
- • Respond through email and chat.
- • Provide updates and submit reports related to own area of work.
- • Interface with the management both in terms of cascading messages from senior management and putting into practice strategy or modifications required for the process based on decisions taken.
- • Identify & suggest Business improvement opportunities.
- • Identify & drive opportunities to enhance service delivery & Customer experience.
- • Identify cost optimization opportunities.
- • Drive business excellence to add value to client.
Customer Relationship Management :
- • Provide information, educate customer, troubleshoot, probe and fix issues.
- • Contribute to and participate proactively in knowledge sharing sessions.
- • Participate and contribute to organizational activities.
- • Provide work direction and guidance to team members.
- • Establish systems and procedures in the team.
- • Groom self and team to support vertical growth.
- • Allocate work and tasks to the team.
- • Report to the manager on performance, status and any escalations.
- • Facilitate and participate proactively in knowledge sharing sessions.
- • Conduct team building activities to enhance motivation.
- • Conduct performance appraisals for team members– provide input into the learning and career plans for team members.
- • Identify training needs of team members and provide coaching support to them.
- • Conduct process training or refresher training if required.
- • Review VOC scores, provides feedback and recommend refresher training whenever necessary.
- • Resignations / Absconder communication to Operations Manager.
- • Maintain EWS (Early warning system) for the team for tracking and proactively addressing people issues.
- • Manage attrition and absenteeism.
- • Support recruitment efforts for the team.
- • Conduct knowledge transfer sessions for new joiners in the team.
Must Have Skills
- Customer Service
- Online/Digital Marketing
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Feb 09 2021
Posted 4 days ago