Solution Architect - Bengaluru | Zoek India | 607b8a60fd5e468c88784c460e7ad611
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Permanent (Full time)
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Solution Architect to provide deep technical estimates & enterprise presentations to customer leadership to drive sales pipeline. Requires strong former experience as software engineer & cloud architect to design & scope custom solutions & integrations to meet requirements for our Adobe Experience Cloud & Platform customers.
What you’ll do
- Operate in a fast-paced environment where you will be responsible for driving multiple customer opportunities in parallel
- Partner with Adobe sales teams to conduct business and technical discovery with customers
- Design & estimate deep technical & custom development solutions that meet customer requirements
- Collaborate with team of software engineer consultants onshore & offshore
- Develop robust recommendations, proposals and scope of work documents for Adobe Consulting engagements while also identifying critical dependencies & gaps
- Present your proposals to executive-level customers in a clear and compelling way
- Help customers understand Adobe’s capabilities and the transformative power of digital marketing
- Continuously improve the Solution Architects team’s knowledge, methodologies and customer-facing collateral
- 7+ years of experience working in a top-tier consulting or technology organization
- Strong drive to solve customer technical requirements & rapidly convert pipeline opportunities into closed deals
- Balance of business & technical acumen , including ability to articulate high level technical solutions to business problems and tie your solutions to program success criteria
- Experience architecting & estimating deep technical custom solutions & integrations that require large data volumes & cloud environments
- Experience in building large-scale data processing projects using AWS technologies – (Lambda, S3, EC2, EMR, Kinesis, DynamoDB, API Gateway)
- Experience with Data Modeling and tuning of relational as well as NoSQL datastores (Athena, MongoDB, MySQL, Redshift, etc.)
- Experience in ETL development using Big Data Technologies (Hadoop, Hive, Hbase, Pig, Spark, etc.)
- Industry background as a software engineer , data engineer, cloud architect or relevant experience
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills , including ability to create clear observations, analysis and conclusions based on customer interviews and data
- Excellent customer facing skills with experience presenting to and achieving buy-in from senior executives (. Managers, Directors, VPs, CMOs, and CXOs)
- Outstanding communications skills both oral and written (. Powerpoint)
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize across multiple sales opportunities at the same time
- Team player who can collaborate with multiple stakeholders to arrive at the best solution
- High degree of intellectual curiosity and ability to learn and apply new concepts and technologies in a wide variety of marketing disciplines
- Willingness to travel up to 40%
- MBA, Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant industry experience
Special Consideration given for
- Experience & knowledge with Adobe Experience Cloud solutions
- Experience & knowledge with Web Analytics or Digital Marketing
- Experience & knowledge with Data Science, ML/AI, R or Jupyter
Posted 1 days ago