Fullstack Developer - Bengaluru | Zoek India | 60811ab32b9a4df1a94946ab53f0e1ff
Fullstack Developer - Ruby on Rails | Fortune 500 Multinational Leading Organisation | 3-6 years
Permanent (Full time)
· Own the design of the overall architecture of the web application
· Implement a robust set of services and effective APIs to power the web application
· Build reusable and manageable code and libraries for future use
· Optimize the application for maximum speed and scalability
· Translate UI/UX wireframes to visual elements
· Develop and handle well-functioning databases and applications
· Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
· Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
· Strong experience in driving thought leadership and technical architecture
· Experience with mentoring juniors in the team
You are a fit if :
· You are a skilled coder. We need candidates with a strong history of shipping features in Rails with clean maintainable code.
· You are a good communicator and a really good writer. Since we are async and remote most of our work is written. You'll need to be able to proactively communicate in concise, clear, simple writing.
· You are an expert project manager. You need to be able to break down a large, complex business deliverable into executable pieces that can be managed as individual user stories. You need to be able to keep a project on track, and cut scope when needed.
· You don't need babysitting and are a Manager of One. We love people who have started companies or have freelanced in the past. You take ownership and take things across the finish line. Especially in our remote async approach, you'll need to be intrinsically motivated and keep your projects on track.
· You have strong business and product acumen. This job isn't just writing code, we solve real business problems for real people. That means you need to be able to look beyond the user story, have empathy for our end users and solve real problems for them.
Posted 6 days ago