Senior Manager - Greater Noida | Zoek India
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Senior Manager- Tableau
Greater Noida, Gautam Buddha Nagar, Uttar Pradesh
Permanent (Full time)
Senior Manager- Tableau - INS006829
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curiousand courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggestbrands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers andrisk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent , transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of SeniorManager, Tableau & SQL
In this role, you are encouraged to writeand testing SQL queries to understand data, underlying elements and thenability to communicate the findings in Tableau. The individual must be anactive contributor towards the overall objective of the project. We are lookingfor some who should be open to work in any shift as per the businessrequirement.
- Expertise in creation of data dictionary, data merges by other team members in the team.
- Importing and redefining data for Business Intelligence.
- Perform data manipulation, wrangling, cleansing, and analysis and be responsible for the sophisticated and large-scale datasets to be used for visualization or for client consumption
- Support regular monthly/quarterly reporting with ability to build new reports using the data
- Expert in visual reports, dashboards and critical metric scorecards using Tableau
- Must be proficient with SQL and Tableau, experience writing SQL queries and stored procedures.
- Must be efficient in front-end development and know visualization standard methodologies
- Develop and execute database queries and conduct analysis
- Sophisticated proficiency with Microsoft Excel, including VBA, is required. Ability to understand existing processes in excel based models and then maintaining the same for clients
- Hands on programming languages like R or Python is good to have
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to discuss the requirements efficient with client teams, internal team members
- Excellent business acumen, should be able to efficiently translate the business requirements into the report
- Knowledge of ETL will be an added advantage!
Qualifications we seek in you!
- Graduate/ Post Graduate in B. tech/MBA/MCA
- A flexible, dedicated and solution orientated approach through periods of change and disruption.
- Should possess good interpersonal skills
- Innovative and always looking for continuous improvement
- Connect with clients on day-to-day basis to discuss project progress
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employerand considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color,religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, maritalstatus, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation,gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristicprotected by applicable laws.Genpact is committedto creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion,respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information,visit . Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Posted 11 days ago