Technology Consulting_Cyber Security_IAM(IMP)_Active Directory_Manager - Gurugram - This Area only | Zoek India | 60854cbb65604423beab1c50f11299bf
Technology Consulting_Cyber Security_IAM(IMP)_Active Directory_Manager
Gurugram - This Area only
Permanent (Full time)
EY-Cyber Security-IAMâConsulting- Risk
As part of our EY-cyber security team, you shall engage in Identity & Access Management projects in the capacity of execution of deliverables. An important part of your role will be to actively establish, maintain and strengthen internal and external relationships. Youâll also identify potential business opportunities for EY and GTH within existing engagements and escalate these as appropriate. Similarly, youâll anticipate and identify risks within engagements and share any issues with senior members of the team
Your key responsibilities
- Manager in the Risk Advisory team to work on various Identity & Access Management projects for our customers across the globe.
- You will be responsible for overall client service quality delivery in accordance with EY quality guidelines & methodologies. You will need to manage accounts and relationships on a day-to-day basis and explore new business opportunities for the firm. Establishing, strengthening and nurturing relationships with clients (functional heads & key influencers) and internally across service lines and proactively will also be a part of your day-to-day activities. You will assist in developing new methodologies and internal initiatives, and help in creating a positive learning culture by coaching, counselling and developing junior team members.
- In line with EYâs commitment to quality, youâll confirm that work is of the highest quality as per EYâs quality standards, by reviewing the work provided by junior members.
Your client responsibilities
- Provide guidance and share knowledge with team members and participate in performing procedures focusing on complex, judgmental and/or specialized issues. Work with the team and the client to create plans for accomplishing engagement objectives and a strategy that complies with professional standards and addresses the risks inherent in the engagement.
- Brief the engagement team on the client's environment and industry trends. Maintain relationships with client management to manage expectations of service, including work products, timing, and deliverables. Demonstrate a thorough understanding of complex information systems and apply it to client situations.
- Use extensive knowledge of the client's business/industry to identify technological developments and evaluate impacts on the client's business. Demonstrate excellent project management skills, inspire teamwork and responsibility with engagement team members, and use current technology/tools to enhance the effectiveness of deliverables and services. Understand EY and its service lines and actively assess what the firm can deliver to serve clients.
- Assist Partners & Senior Managers in driving the business development process on existing client engagements by gathering appropriate resources, gaining access to key contacts & supervising proposal preparation.
- Create innovative insights for clients, adapts methods & practices to fit operational team needs & contributes to thought leadership documents.
- Practice secondment for developing new methodologies.
- Facilitate discussions / knowledge sharing with key client personnel and contribute to EY thought leadership.
- Plan & schedule client engagements. Determine and deploy the right team with adequate skill sets for executing engagements and periodically review status of engagements and work products.Â
- Demonstrate strong project management skills.
- Maintain a strong client focus by effectively serving client needs and developing productive working relationships with client personnel. Stay abreast of current business and economic developments and new pronouncements/standards relevant to the client's business.
- Demonstrate industry expertise (deep understanding of the industry, emerging trends, issues/challenges, key players & leading practices).
- Review status updates and prepare management presentations.
- Actively contribute to improving operational efficiency on projects & internal initiatives.
Your people responsibilities:Â
- Identify buyers, influencers & stakeholders in existing client engagements and build strong relationships.
- Display teamwork, integrity and leadership. Work with team members to set goals and responsibilities for specific engagements. Foster teamwork and innovation.
- Drive performance management for self and team.
- Driving the quality culture agenda at GTH.Â
- Manage the performance management for the direct reportees, as per the organization policies.
- Training and mentoring of project resources.
- Participating in the organization-wide people initiatives.
Skills and attributes for success
- 10+ years of experience in Microsoft Active Directory and related technologies.
- Hands-on experience in Designing and deploying Active Directory infrastructure. Active Directory infrastructure and security assessments. AD server migration, deployment and DE promotion and impact assessment on applications, file servers and other dependent components. AD migration tools such as Quest AD migration, SCCM, BigFix, TrendMicro etc. PowerShell scripting.
- Should have strong knowledge/understanding of AD Schema, best practices and latest architectural recommendations. AD FSMO roles, DNS, DHCP and Group Policies. Technologies like exchange and storage tools. Authentication protocols such as LDAP, Kerberos, NTLM etc. Identity and Access Management functions. Azure AD and ADFS. User Profile Management. Windows Performance Tuning and troubleshooting. SCOM, IMON, ATA, SPLUNK, WIRESHARK and other common monitoring tools. Windows Architecture and Networking Basics.
- Expert in troubleshooting, configuring & managing Active Directory DS and DFS.
- Worked in capacity of techno-functional role of Active directory implementations or any other directory server/IAM tools implementation.Â
- Capability of understanding the business requirement and converting that into design.
- Strong project management skills.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills.
- Excellent leadership, teamwork and client service skills.
- Involvement in a successful pursuit of a potential client by being part of the RFP response team.
- Optional but preferred experience/skills LDAP directory experience - Oracle/Sun Directory Servers, eNovell Directory etc. Experience on Identity governance tools such as SailPoint. Experience on Azure AD and ADFS. AD migration experience from on-premise to Azure or AWS cloud environment. Certification in security domain such as CISSP, CISM or any IAM product certifications. ITIL or equivalent.
- Demonstrated integrity within a professional environment.
- Flexibility to work in excess of standard hours when necessary.Â
- Graduates /BE / M Sc (Stats, Maths, Computer Science)/MCA.
What we look for
- Who can lead and drive the team to secure Active Directory environment and migration of AD from on-premise environment to Azure and AWS cloud environments.
- Who can help our clients with assessment of their Active Directory infrastructure, identify risks/gaps and accordingly provide the recommendations to address the gaps.
What working at EY offers
At EY, weâre dedicated to helping our clients, from startâups to Fortune 500 companies â and the work we do with them is as varied as they are.
You get to work with inspiring and meaningful projects. Our focus is education and coaching alongside practical experience to ensure your personal development. We value our employees and you will be able to control your own development with an individual progression plan. You will quickly grow into a responsible role with challenging and stimulating assignments. Moreover, you will be part of an interdisciplinary environment that emphasizes high quality and knowledge exchange. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way thatâs right for you
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Posted 5 days ago