R&D Engineer R&D Engineer Pune - Pune | Zoek India
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
R&D Engineer R&D Engineer Pune
Pune, Pune Division, Maharashtra
Permanent (Full time)
Ansys is the global leader in engineering simulation, helping the world's most innovative companies deliver radically better products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software, Ansys helps companies solve the most complex design challenges and engineer products limited only by imagination.
Summary / Role Purpose
The Fluids Business Unit (FBU) is seeking a R&D Engineer I to join ANSYS Fluent development team. This engineer will work with the Research and Development team that creates state of the art software for computational fluid dynamics (CFD) analysis. The successful candidate will participate in the research, design and development of the user interface and postprocessing capabilities for ANSYS Fluent software.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Design, develop, maintain and extend functionality exposed in Fluent user interface
- Development of efficient and scalable algorithms for post processing
- Participate in the entire development process including specification, planning, scheduling, development, testing
- Understand and follow best software practices through design and code review, testing and validation
- Keep abreast of cutting-edge technology in user interface and post-processing areas
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements and Experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computational Science, or Engineering
- Solid, demonstrable programming skills in at least one programming language (preferably C/C++/Qt)
- Strong background in data structures, algorithms and debugging
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Willingness to learn, take initiative and work in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Some experience in at least one of the following areas: User Interface Scientific Visualization
- Experience of developing and debugging codes on Windows and/or Linux
CULTURE AND VALUES
Culture and values are incredibly important to Ansys. They inform us of who we are, of how we act. Values aren't posters hanging on a wall or about trite or glib slogans. They aren't about rules and regulations. They can't just be handed down the organization. They are shared beliefs – guideposts that we all follow when we're facing a challenge or a decision. Our values tell us how we live our lives; how we approach our jobs. Our values are crucial for fostering a culture of winning for our company:
- Customer focus
- Results and Accountability
- Transparency and Integrity
- Sense of urgency
- Collaboration and Teamwork
WORKING AT ANSYS
At Ansys, you will find yourself among the sharpest minds and most visionary of leaders, collectively aiming to change the world with innovative technology and remarkable solutions. With the prestigious reputation in servicing well-known, world-class companies, standards at Ansys are high, met by those willing to rise to the occasion and meet those challenges head-on. Because at Ansys, it’s about the learning, the discovery and the collaboration. It’s about the “what’s next” as much as the “mission accomplished”. It’s about the melding of disciplined intellect with strategic direction and results that have, can and will impact real people in real ways, forged within a working environment built on respect, autonomy and ethics.
At Ansys, you will find yourself among those eager to drive the world towards the next best thing with hands planted firmly on the wheel.
Our team is passionate about pushing the limits of world-class simulation technology so our customers can turn their design concepts into successful, innovative products faster and at lower cost. As a measure of our success in attaining these goals, Ansys has been recognized as one of the world's most innovative companies by prestigious publications such as Bloomberg Businessweek and FORTUNE magazines.
Ansys is an S&P 500 company and a component of the NASDAQ-100.
Posted 4 days ago