Product Analyst | Fortune 500 Multinational - Nelamangala | Zoek India
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Product Analyst | Fortune 500 Multinational Giant | 4-6 years
Nelamangala, Bangalore Rural, Karnataka
Permanent (Full time)
Fortune 500 Multinational Giant is redefining talent acquisition for leading enterprises in the world by making the process of identifying great talent faster, more efficient and data-driven. We do this by allowing professionals to discover the best opportunities to grow their careers, identify opportunities that match their career aspirations and making the recruiting process simpler and easier with dynamic assessments and conversational interfaces.
Fortune 500 Multinational Giant is a part of ANSR, an Accel-backed global leader helping Fortune 500 companies transform their business through technology and innovation. We already work with some of the world’s leading enterprises for their talent acquisition and this is an opportunity to roll-out a product which impacts some of the best employers globally.
About the Role
We are seeking a passionate Product Analyst to bring product innovations to life. This is a cross-functional role and involves collaborating with our product, engineering and design teams to research, build and launch new product features. As a product analyst, you will use a mix of analytical skills and creativity to detail out new product features and manage our product roadmap to ensure timely and efficient time-to-market.
We are looking for an experienced business analyst and product owner, highly detail-oriented and with a passion for product design and delivery.
Role & Responsibilities
- Building and executing the roadmap (wireframes, feature specs, stories) for the product with the engineering teams
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders across engineering, operations, design
- Manage the delivery, prioritization and maintenance of the product backlog
- Maintain release plan and track capacity and velocity
- Deliver timely performance dashboards and reports to leadership
- Work closely with product and design teams to plan and execute A/B tests to improve performance
Posted 11 days ago