Administration Executive - Bengaluru | Zoek India | 609bc50544cc471d839ecd959707f823
Permanent (Full time)
We are looking for a smart, dynamic and self-motivated individual to join our organisation as Administration Executive. The job role is responsible for overall administration and management of office operations including general maintenance. The Administration Executive is also responsible for liaising with IT and HR teams. The position reports to the Administration Manager with indirect reporting to the Managing Director.
- Overall administration and management of day-to-day office operations
- Management of office support staff including drivers, attenders and temporary staff
- Ensure maintenance of company assets such as cars, DG set, air conditioning, etc.
- Ensure physical security of office premises and all assets
- Ensure normal operation of IT systems, network infrastructure and procurement of new equipment in coordination with IT team.
- Coordinate HR activities such as recruitment, new employee on-boarding, training and employee separation process
- Monitor employee attendance and movement. Make out of station travel arrangements for business travel.
- Requires on-site presence including occasional responsibilities outside normal office hours
- Previous experience of dealing with BBMP, BESCOM, BWSSB and other local authorities preferred
- Educational qualification of any basic graduation with computer knowledge is preferred
- Good knowledge of English and local language (Kannada) including reading & writing. Additionally, knowledge of Hindi is highly preferred.
- 5-10 years administration experience, preferably in Bangalore city
Apply now to be among the first few applicants.
- Early applicants have high chances of getting a callback from the recruiter. Insights will be displayed once we have enough data available.
Login or Register to view all insights like salary, skills etc of all applicants of this job. Login Register
Posted 2 days ago