Eloqua developer - Bengaluru | Zoek India
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Permanent (Full time)
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
• blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
• 3D printing
• multi-function printing
• Ink in the office
• tablets, phablets, notebooks
• mobile workstations
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future is yours to create!
If you are our Eloqua Developer in < India> , you will have a chance to
Applydeveloped subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommends appropriate alternatives. Works on problems of diverse complexity and scope. May act as a team or project leader providing direction to team activities and facilitates information validation and team decision making process. Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution. Ability to handle most unique situations. May seek advice in order to make decisions on complex business issues.
- Apply statistical techniques to develop models of customer behavior such as response and buying patterns, internal market sizing, share of wallet, opportunities.
- Identify/develop metrics/ benchmarks and provide insight behind the information in the performance dashboard.
- Champion the utilization of common marketing processes and languages.
- Implement marketing processes and tools such as marketing resource management (MRM), customer relationship management (CRM) and customer knowledge management (CKM).
- Work with IT and end users to design, publish and maintain analytical reports to make key customer and marketing information available to sales, marketing and business owners.
- Analyze historical financial and operational metrics, such as business seasonality, lead, sales pipeline conversion rates, to drive action planning.
- Manage marketing projects to meet timelines and ensure that the project is useful for all stakeholders.
- Support and maintain marketing and sales policies with a particular focus on specific product line and/or region in compliance with local regulations.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with
- BA or BS in Marketing or related field; MBA preferred.
- 5+ years marketing and/or project management experience.
- Experience in MRM or CRM applications; statistics background a plus.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experiece in web design, web graphics, CSS design and digital marketing strategies
- Basic Project Management Skills
- Time Management skills
- Analytic thinking
- Attention to details
Posted 11 days ago