People Advisor ANL - Bengaluru | Zoek India
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
People Advisor ANL
Permanent (Full time)
The Human Resources Representative –Analyst will provide integrated Human Resources services to appropriate groups ensuring that people-related issues are managed effectively. •The HR Generalist will also provide direct HR support to typically 1 or more client teams or entities or geographies of low complexity and or 200-300 supervised people. The Human Resources Generalist may supervise 1 or more Human Resource Coordinator.
• Coordinate the performance management and promotion processes ensuring adherence to timelines and accurate and fair reward decisions
• Coordinate with Career Counselors and Managers to enable the implementation of performance improvement plans
• Coach and advise Career Counselors to ensure effective delivery of difficult messages
• Review continuously the performance feedback for individuals within remit in order to anticipate and manage potential performance issues.
• Proactively monitor personnel issues or situations
• Communicate company-wide initiatives to group supported
• Attend community events and promote networking opportunities
• Support the career and professional development of all personnel by educating them on the career model providing guidance on career plans based on their goals and the goals of the group
• Advice personnel on required and elective training appropriate for development
• Monitor the supply of personnel by maintaining personnel information in all appropriate systems and reviewing and following up on all exceptions to chargeability and utilization targets
• Develop and distribute reports on a regular basis and upon request
Basic Qualification: •Work Experience: Minimum 3 years; Maximum 5 years HR Related work experience. •Postgraduate Human Resources Degree or related experience. Skills & Qualifications Required: •Hands-on employee relations experience preferred. •Excellent oral and written communication skills •Business and Industry knowledge and acumen •Career management or performance management or compensation •Facilitation skills •Coaching •Conflict management •Change management •Postgraduate Human Resources Degree or related experience.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
o The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value—will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
o You’ll have access to leading-edge technology.
CALL TO ACTION:
If you have a desire to help the world’s leading companies and governments, now’s the time to join the world’s largest and most diversified group of technology, business process and consulting professionals. Be part of a dynamic team of collaborative experts, and help us improve the way the world works and lives.
Posted 13 days ago