Senior Director - Mumbai | Zoek India | 60a17d600a974629b66f41e73da57548
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Senior Director - Programmatic
Permanent (Full time)
Overview of job
Mindshare is an agency of GroupM, the world’s largest media investment company and are a part of WPP. In fact, we are responsible for one in every three ads you see globally. We are currently looking for a Programmatic Senior Director to join us. As part of the largest media agency in India, you’ll have the opportunity to leverage the scale that comes with the job, to develop products that suit the entire programmatic spectrum. Our vision is that programmatic media will become fundamental to our offering and you’ll have a strong hand in translating that into GroupM APAC, our people are our strength, which is why fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion is important to us. Reporting of the role This role reports to the Head – Programmatic 3 best things about the job:- You will be the owner of transforming agency’s digital media buying from “manual” insertion order to data- and technology driven buying, generating higher ROI for clients and higher revenue/margin.
- It’s Programmatic. The world is moving in that direction. You will be charged with driving that for the largest media agency in India working across all the publishers, vendors and start-ups creating disruption to “traditional” way of doing business
- Working with cross-functional teams to drive efficiency and automation at scale.
In this role, your goals will be:
In 3 months:
- Bed down and understand the programmatic setup across the business
- Build out a road-map for what is required to grow the programmatic buying business moving forward
In 6 months:- Participate in business proposals, leading the programmatic element and supporting in group pitches.
- Ensure that we offer a coordinated and integrated operation with the wider business
- Isolate new business prospects and help grow revenue for existing client
In 12 months:- Establish your position as a thought leader, with demonstrable thought leadership including a deep awareness of programmatic platforms and industry trends.
- Ensure at least one strategic win by secure the programmatic buying business for one of the key current clients
What your day job looks like at Mindshare:- Define and oversee our stakeholders, strategy and solution in the programmatic space in close collaboration with GroupM and mPlatform
- Review and benchmark of current services
- Phased development plan for growth / success
- Clear escalation process for best in class service
- Lead Programmatic discussions and align internal understanding of the benefits of the strategy & solution
- Act as a key interface between teams and the GroupM mPlatform team with regards to Technology, Trading and Operations
- Oversee process to ensure that programmatic buying activation is aligned to the overall programmatic strategy across digital disciplines and review regularly against commercials
- Work closely with GroupM to enable integration of complex programmatic solutions including technology stack, media partnerships & service models to deliver an end to end media opportunity through the company programmatic offering
What you’ll bring:- Working experience in Agency, Trading Desks or Programmatic Tech Partners
- Actual Campaign execution experience with most of the local programmatic players as well as measurement providers
- Familiar with DSP and exchange revenue streams and be able to negotiate trading benefits
- Existing relationships with publishers, programmatic product partners, as well as data providers in the local market
- Knowledge of different programmatic trading models and their implications to both advertiser’s inventory quality and publisher monetization strategies
- Being able to articulate difficult technical concepts to non-technical people such as explaining lookalike modeling and cookie mapping to the lay person
Minimum qualifications:- 7+ year’s professional experience with digital media preferably within a media agency/trading desk
- Experience in Google Marketing Platform (DV360, CM, GA360).
- Experience in top AdTech & MarTech platforms.
- Experience in Client Decks, Programmatic Strategy, New Pitches, etc.
- Hands on experience and knowledge on programmatic platforms.
- Clear thought process & strategy to build on existing businesses.
- Competent in all Microsoft office software
More about Mindshare We were born in Asia in 1997, a start up with a desire to change the media world. Now we are a global agency with more than 7,000 employees in 116 offices across 86 countries, operating as one team – . We believe that in today’s world, everything begins and ends in media. We aim to be our clients’ lead business partner, to grow their business, and drive profitability through adaptive and inventive marketing. We do this through speed, teamwork and provocation and by operating as a network of networks rather than a rigid hierarchy. We create new things and have fun doing it. Whenever and wherever you join us, you open a door to opportunities in any and of all aspects of media, technology and innovation. We will support you, recognize you and reward you, making Mindshare the place where you do the best work of your career. Mindshare APAC has won 500 awards in the last year alone, including “Agency Network of the Year 2017” by both the MMA SMARTIES™ and Campaign Asia for the fifth and third consecutive year, respectively. Mindshare is part of GroupM, the media investment management arm of WPP, the world’s leading communications services group. To learn more about Mindshare and our philosophy of Original Thinking, visit us at and follow us on Twitter ###### and ###### and ###### About India 2020 brought opportunities for brands to innovate because of which we saw an evolving media stack. The growth of digital is set to soar high because of changing consumer habits. With approximately 500 million smartphone users, low-priced data plans, 45 to 50 million e-commerce shoppers, approximately 60 OTT offerings and a young population, India is a mobile-first internet market. It is also one of the top 10 ad spend markets in the world and is set to climb the ranks. Global big tech corporations have made considerable investments in top e-commerce/retail ventures and Indian start-ups, blurring the lines between social media, e-commerce and mobile payments, resulting in disruption on an unimaginable GroupM India, there’s never a dull moment between juggling client requests, managing vendor partners and having fun with your team. We believe in tackling challenges head-on and getting things is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
Posted 10 days ago