Packaging Analytics Specialist - Bengaluru | Zoek India | 60a1d8ff9128443e894e7bae1df6534c
Packaging Analytics Specialist
Permanent (Full time)
- Exciting opportunity for Supply Chain Analytics professionals
- Market leading compensation & benefits
You will be responsible for :
- Working on optimizing the packaging process in order to reduce the supply chain costs and increase efficiencies.
- Defining step-by-step approach to larger process changes.
- Ensuring the team is on board with the new ideas.
- Conducting A/B testing for different process changes.
- Using data driven models to test and measure the impact.
- Building accurate metrics and presenting data backed processes to senior stakeholders.
- You possess Masters in Supply Chain Management and have at least 3 years experience working in a Supply Chain Analytics role.
- You are comfortable working with process design and analysis.
- Proficiency in R / Python is a must.
- Prior work in eCommerce supply chain would be advantageous.
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable crunching large amounts of numerical data.
- You are a team-player who is comfortable dealing with ambiguous goals.
- You can present your findings in a crisp and clear manner to senior stakeholders.
- You are a result oriented professional who works with a goal-driven attitude.
Our client is an eCommerce giant with established operations across the globe.
Posted 6 days ago