MTS - Bengaluru | Zoek India | 60a5983f71594ab191d5933923c5da98
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
MTS- Software Engineer
Permanent (Full time)
Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 375 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
- Experience with algorithms, data structures, complexity analysis, and software design.
- You have a passion for software development and technology.
- Strong debugging and analytical the "Scientific Method" to dig into problems is something you love to do.
- Good understanding and working knowledge of networking principles, internet fundamentals, Operating Systems and application stacks.
- In addition to well-developed skills in industry-standard software development languages (. java, ), you should be capable of at least one scripting language (. python).
- Familiarity with Big Data technologies (Hadoop, Hive, Spark) required.
- Familiarity with infrastructure/cloud technologies (GCP, AWS, Azure) required.
- Experience with GitOps preferred. Demonstrable knowledge of Terraform, Jenkins, artifactory, a strong plus.
- Must have a good understanding of spark, rdd, data frame Api
- You are comfortable using Linux command line.
- You strive to work in a dynamic, changing environment, with large scale applications across the stack.
- Finally, you must be determined to have fun, otherwise, it's just a job
We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.
Posted 9 days ago